AK47 to be the next AEG by UTG!

staticzero

Just reading through some of the U.S. forums and a chap on there has a contact in the Philipines where the UTG AK47 has been released and he confirms the one on Kocashop is definately the UTG....?? How true this is I don`t know but haven`t heard anybody else producing a TM copy. Translated the page with babelfish and the price on kocashop is £20.... :blink:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone that can read that....what does it say?

Doesn't look UTG to me...Leapers (utg, neonfire, everblast) uses the term "super spin" and it would say UTG on the box somewhere. Unless the writing says something about it being utg, then im wrong.

It says it's full metal. Nowhere says it's UTG.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sour....asp%3Fid%3D363

Translated by google. :)

Aren`t Leapers just the U.S. distributors, who`s to say the manafacturers haven`t released to mainland China. The thing at Kocashop isn`t Cyma or XL, and if someone else in China has copied a TM they must surely have thought about release into the European and U.S. market, wouldn`t be a very sound decision to keep it quiet. :unsure:

It says it's full metal.  Nowhere says it's UTG.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sour....asp%3Fid%3D363

Translated by google. :)

Woa. Full metal? One please. Even if that's not the UTG, it's still prettty interesting. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens. Isn't a decent amount of the TM metal anyway? Maybe they just went that extra mile since they don't need to operatre under the thumb of the ASGK.

Aren`t Leapers just the U.S. distributors, who`s to say the manafacturers haven`t released to mainland China. The thing at Kocashop isn`t Cyma or XL, and if someone else in China has copied a TM they must surely have thought about release into the European and U.S. market, wouldn`t be a very sound decision to keep it quiet.  :unsure:

I don't think Leapers is a distributor. They are either the manufacturer or the importer. I think they actually have factories manufacturing stuff. They do not have any retail sales. UTG is a trademark owned by Leapers. Not sure what the Chinese connection is. :P

And considering airsoft is sort of illegal in mainland China, I doubt they'd try to sell it in mainland China. ;)

Woa. Full metal? One please. Even if that's not the UTG, it's still prettty interesting. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens. Isn't a decent amount of the TM metal anyway? Maybe they just went that extra mile since they don't need to operatre under the thumb of the ASGK.

I wonder if the currency linked in that page the Chinese currency or the US currency since it's a Chinese website. :rolleyes: 300 in Chinese currency is like 30 or 40 USD.

Mother of Pearl!

Evike Linkage

It's $80, on preorder.

Matrix AK47 Style A.E.G.

THIS GUN IS SIMPLY AMAZING. METAL OUTER BARREL. EVERYTHING EXTERNALLY IS EXACTLY LIKE THE TOKYO MARUI ONE. THE INTERNAL GEAR BOX IS JUST LIKE THE UTG/SRC WHERE IT IS NOT SHOOTING AS HARD AS TOKYO MARUI, BUT HEY, YOU CAN PUT A MARUI GEAR BOX INSIDE THIS IF YOU WANT!

This gun is truly amazing and you will have to see it for yourself to believe that it is only $79.99. THINK ABOUT THIS:

The Tokyo Marui AK magazine is around $30 bucks already! This gun comes with a full metal magazine exactly like the Marui one and compatible.

If your Tokyo Marui AK47 have any external damages or does not look "NEW", this $80 buck gun will make your current Tokyo Marui LOOK BETTER! The finish on the gun, body, stock, barrel, magazine, anything external is actually Tokyo Marui quality or better!!

We have this sample gun in our store, not for sale yet, for you to check them out yourself. Pre-Order will expect a delivery time in about 2 ~ 3 weeks.

But I thought it wasn't due out for months? :huh:

Hehe, who said the one on Evike is UTG? It's labeled Matrix.

If it has metal outer barrel and metal mag, then it's another step up from UTG in terms of external construction (since UTG didn't use much metal or any at all in barrel/receiver/mag for its MP5), and since it claims to accept TM's gearbox, it won't be the CYMA/Wells LPEG.

Archived