Yet a few MORE WE Hi Capas

Kingcodez

WE Full Metal Dragon Pre-Order This one's lookin pretty nice. Sorta like a D. Eagle's slide. ~$150

WE Full Metal High CAPA 5.1 OP: IRENE Limited Edition Standard deal except with a pretty nice slide. ~$179.98

Their also stocking the Prime LR300, and what's looking to be an ICS M4 S-System.

I really, really hope ICS doesnt expect to get 780 dollars for that.

its one of those "awesome" custom guns

you know, the ones with nothing custom, just an airsoft shop putting two or three aftermarket parts on a stock gun and selling it for 2-3 times more than its worth.

its one of those "awesome" custom guns

you know, the ones with nothing custom, just an airsoft shop putting two or three aftermarket parts on a stock gun and selling it for 2-3 times more than its worth.

That was my exact thought. Sticking a SIR, some rail covers, etc on an ICS M4 doesn't really make it custom. When I saw the post I got a bit excited. AEX's $1200 plastic-bodied "Yes S.I.R" may be the only worse deal. I must be missing something here. These S.I.R. kits can't be that hard to install.

Am I missing something?

I really like the look of the WE Dragon; looks like a compensated HiCapa with Infinity style dustcover....

Would be good for a little sci-fi student film I'm making over the Glock 34/KJW M9 I was planning on getting...

Does anyone know when they will be shipping the WE Dragons?

Archived