'All Your Base'

Dmitri Kalashnikov

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the beauty of this all. I'm only using MS Paint. I know the program better than I do with any other. I always thought that drawing a comic on it would be a pain in the *albartroth*, but it turned out that it wasn't so hard, plus, it's neater and much more precise than hand-drawing it, tracing over it with ink, then scanning it, cropping it, etc, etc, etc.

As for keenspot, I've never heard of it. If it's an online web-comic publishing site, I probably couldn't do it because the background images are actually copy and pastes of images from google. *Gets nervous of being sued*. I plan to print this on paper and sell it at the annual anime-con we have out here in Atlanta, Georgia. This is one of the top things on my to-do list along with starting a leftist rock band...but that's another story...

buts whats more cool is to have an American is not so'up his own *albartroth* patriotic' about it all.

Tell me about it. This country is too damn patriotic for stupid reasons. I'm one of the few americans that can eat french vanilla ice cream without having to call it "Freedom" Vanilla.

Wow, thanks, you guys! Glad to know I'm such a popular guy here. I wish I knew how to post this on airsoftpacific.com along with the other comics they have. But until then, Arnie's and ASF will be my stomping grounds for All Your Base. Oh, and while we're at it, here's pages 010 and 011:

010.jpg

011.jpg

Archived