HYPERSTEALTH camo

Maple-Leaf

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why?

Well, actually, there are severall reasons:

- The page is very "uneasy" (couldnt find a better phrase to describe) to navigate. For example, theres no central list of all available products

- Product sites differ in design, theres no unified "corporate design". That makes it look like a personal webpage, designed in frontpage

- Size of images is far away from optimized (225kb for a 650px image is way too big), modem dial up users are no urban legend :)

- Often its not clear to see, where a link leads to, sometimes its another page, sometimes an eMail link.

- Since Links often open with new pages, visitors can get lost

- Over all, it lacks the "corporate look", the overall impression one will await from such a company.

Hope you dont take this as an offend, was just my impression, I am doing this (IT business) for quite a while. Sure products shall sell through design, not through the website, but in the end all comes together.

What about that new USMC Snow Camo? Any official announcement yet?

Yes it is now official; the Snow Camouflage we (Tim O'Neill and I) developed for the USMC has been trialed and is now being issued. Objective testing showed that it equaled or exceeded the previous overwhites for concealment in a series of tests.

I was not allowed to discus this project until the USMC released the information publicly.

Initial delivery of 4000 parkas, trousers, and pack covers was completed Dec 06 under an IDIQ contract.

Nov 07 Incremental deliveries began, initialed AO of 20,000 uniforms.

Caution this is a very large image from the USMC trials in early 2007:

http://www.usmc.mil/marinelink/image1.nsf/...eport%20031.jpg

Nope you arent...

Same problem here, although I dont think I will change for another snow camo than our trusted, over 3 decades used and world-wide copied german reversible snow camo.

Well, seems usmc.mil is either down (host cannot be found through ping), or scans ip ranges and denies access to old-worlders. Pity me...

Here's a smaller version for those that can't get access to the USMC site:

post-14776-1201045973_thumb.jpg

Thank you Guy.

Looks like it´s much more suitable to the average "winter" enviroment as plain white, and it would be interesting to know what fabric was used. The pattern actually reminds me a bit of some russian Snowcamos, would be interesting to get a closer look at it.

A very good camo! Shows a lot eye for details!

Seen a lot simpler version in scandinavia and russia, but that one beats both!

Gratulations, seems the USMC stays tho only US force with decent camo :)

A very good camo! Shows a lot eye for details!

Seen a lot simpler version in scandinavia and russia, but that one beats both!

Gratulations, seems the USMC stays tho only US force with decent camo :)

Guy is this the same Camo ? I had a feel I´ve seen it before ;) Found it in a german forum.

usmcsnowcamovj5zj7.jpg

17688133jh9hq8.jpg

I feel kind of bitter now. I paid a lot for my (confirmed) passive ionic bracelet. Stupid thing. If I had known I could just buy your uniforms and get a set I would have just friggin bought a bunch of them!

Anyhow. These look tight. Very very tight.

Archived