HYPERSTEALTH camo

Maple-Leaf

Has anyone in the UK actually received there's yet? Mine have been shipped but have been in Canada Post's 'Sortation Plant' for the last few days (I wonder how much 'sortation' they need?).

My team mate's consignments have been in 'sortation' for the better part of two weeks!

I hope 'sortation' isn't a metaphor for waiting for a ship to dock. I would have thought the delivery charge I paid would mean airmail.

The Canada Post tracking only posts the initial sort and then delivery once it gets there - nothing inbetween (unlike FedEx).

Airmail would have cost 35-45% (or more for larger orders) of the order value.

Sincerely,

Guy

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is also a lot like the USPS (American post office) website. You order something it gets to the "sorting for delivery carrier" stage and never goes advances. A few days later you get a loverly surprise when your hot mailmatron (well mine is hot...lucky me!) comes knocking on your doors. I had this happen more than once...

Guy, will you be making any runs of your uniforms in XXL or XXXL for the bigger dudes and do you have tall operator inseams? Thanks for chatting with us here.

This is also a lot like the USPS (American post office) website. You order something it gets to the "sorting for delivery carrier" stage and never goes advances. A few days later you get a loverly surprise when your hot mailmatron (well mine is hot...lucky me!) comes knocking on your doors. I had this happen more than once...

Guy, will you be making any runs of your uniforms in XXL or XXXL for the bigger dudes and do you have tall operator inseams? Thanks for chatting with us here.

Yes we can have those larger sizes assemble with Series 2 if people need them.

Guy-

I may have missed this if it was mentioned here before but have you guys thought of making some of your patterns as over suits? I was thumbing through your fracture stuff..and thought how nice it would be to have over suits in your patterns that could just be packed away and tossed on when in said enviroment. Anyway just curious.

Guy-

I may have missed this if it was mentioned here before but have you guys thought of making some of your patterns as over suits? I was thumbing through your fracture stuff..and thought how nice it would be to have over suits in your patterns that could just be packed away and tossed on when in said enviroment. Anyway just curious.

We are working on this but not for SpecAm / Spec4ce or commercial side - sorry that's about all I can say on that topic at the moment.

We are working on this but not for SpecAm / Spec4ce or commercial side - sorry that's about all I can say on that topic at the moment.

navymp28 is totaly right in my opinion. It would be a great addition for airsofters if something like that would be availble for civillian use, rather than changing the overall BDU. - And if I´m not totaly miss informed, NATIC originally reccomended such light oversuits with easy changeable camopatterns as best solution for different enviorments before the (so overall fantastic performing UCP ACU ) was introduced. Even if it won´t be the most costeffective or workable way for the US Army, it might be still for greater civillian use...namely Airsoft.

The idea would be having a general BDU that works in ones original most common enviroment (woodland for europe), and a light mesh 2 sided Oversuit for specific enviorments like Urban or Arid regions.

But I might be wrong... <_<

Guy and I had a big email discussion about this a couple of years ago (geez, time flies when you're having fun - and getting old). It's too bad that there's nothing planned for us civvies - I just got a Russian Partizan suit a couple of weeks ago, and man that's a cool piece of kit. :-)

Sometimes the good ideas get snagged by the big wigs.

Even if.... as there is "always" a second approach to the solution of a problem, I would asume there might be a workable different idea left for us ordinary people that works as well. As the overall Idea is not brandnew anyway. Just watch IDF SF or some russian suits (like Maple-Leaf mentioned).

But again, just a guess ;)

NOT SHIPPED TO THE US!

CURSE YOU CANADA!

anyways...

Anyone want to snag some of that beautiful urban then sell it to me?

I have three Urban Sets on the Way... since me & the Guys decided to stop using Camo, I might sell you the BDUs if I won't add them to my Collection. Customs and Shipping Charges would be quite high, tough.

NOT SHIPPED TO THE US!

CURSE YOU CANADA!

anyways...

Anyone want to snag some of that beautiful urban then sell it to me?

Our license agreement with a group in the U.S. means that if we ship SpecAm into the U.S. we more or less break even - I have a couple of SpecAm Urban's in stock, what size are you looking for? Email me at gcramer@hyperstealth.com

I have three Urban Sets on the Way... since me & the Guys decided to stop using Camo, I might sell you the BDUs if I won't add them to my Collection. Customs and Shipping Charges would be quite high, tough.

Yeah I was hoping for someone in canada :D

Our license agreement with a group in the U.S. means that if we ship SpecAm into the U.S. we more or less break even - I have a couple of SpecAm Urban's in stock, what size are you looking for? Email me at gcramer@hyperstealth.com

Email on the way.

Anyone got any pictures of Spec4ce or SpecAm in use yet?

Sorry guys - the European orders are taking their time getting there through the mail. Most of the U.S. and Canadian orders sent at the same time have been received.

BTW We just released this information: Country of Chile Fractical Omni Pattern http://www.hyperstealth.com/chile/index.html

This might be a stupid question but what's the diffrence between Spec4ce and SpecAm?

SpecAm is more of a traditional style whereas Spec4ce is pure digital. SpecAm is designed as a blend pattern more than a disruption pattern and Spec4ce is designed the other way around. Certain color selections can flip this effect but if they are both using the same colors in similar layers - the differences between the two patterns SpecAm analog/blend versus Spec4ce digital/disruption is noticeable.

Sincerely,

Guy

Archived