PTW Owners

IBICO

Could anyone that lives in Hongkong or might visit hongkong check something for me?.. There should be TONS of stores to check in with :-)

I am looking for a silencer (SPEC OPS) that would fit my Systema.

I ordered the SLR116 GB-Tech OPS Silencer For Marui M4 Series $83.0

But this did not fit..

Please help...

grs_sl_ops_l.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lonewolf I feel with you and if there is anything I can do to help. Let me know. Im acctually going to have an M16A2 Upgrade kit at hand this friday so if you can't sort anything out we might go into see how we can get that kit and your gun to work.

Also as an side information talked to Red WOlf and they are indeed taking pre orders and try shipp those out as fast as they can. They have insured me that they will do there very best and if you mail them or pre order on there web site and give them the "systema-ptw.com" url as reference they will do the best they can to help you out. Talked with them many times now and Im very secure in how they conduct sales.

Systema MAX 1750$

Systema Max "B-Grade" 1375$

Challenge Kit M4 1125$

Magazines 120rds 60$

Cylinders (M90-M130) 185$

Battery 7.2v M4/16 60$

Battery 9.6v M4 75$

Battery 9.6v M16 99$

Battery 12v M4/M16 125$

This is the prices currently if you buy true my web site www.systema-ptw.com and this are europeen price only. USA has to go true them and Italy has to go true that sales channel. Sorry but this is the only way to be sure to deliver. I will also stock spare parts and honor warranty as mutch as I can.

Kumi at Systema is changing slowly the playing field and I quote here as follow.

"I often heard that customers in toy industry wondering if thy will not be able to buy in the future. However, I have the strong intension that I want to reward customers who have supported us for long time.

There may be some specification changes, but we are going to keep selling the best performance and quality toy gun. Please tell them to rest assured."

Above prices is including taxes, customs and shipping from japan to sweden. If you shop from within EU there should be no other extra charged except shipping fee.

Zilch, will you consider a trade? I got a Guarder AKS-74M handy and a pimped-up TOP M60 DX w/ real parts, etc.

Damn, I gotta come up with the money somehow. It's just that the guns I have to sell are a bit too expensive and no-one will buy them :(

Zilch, will you consider a trade? I got a Guarder AKS-74M handy and a pimped-up TOP M60 DX w/ real parts, etc.

Damn, I gotta come up with the money somehow. It's just that the guns I have to sell are a bit too expensive and no-one will buy them :(

Sorry no trade and please send mail/pm if you like to order ??

Crenna's M16A3 PTW MAX just arrived at my house from Redwolf. Damn! That thing puts my G&P M16 to shame 10-0. No competition there.

a few things I noticed:

-The receiver controls, fire selector, etc. aren't steel

-The handguards lack the aluminum heat shields

-The right hand side fire selector indicator doesn't move.

There's a mysterious circuit board inside the stock. a FET?

Archived