• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No no, I didn't mean that :) I just meant, like every airsoft gun, there'll be a few fruity looking custom jobs floating around, and so far, the L85 has gone relatively untouched. Soon enough, there'll be more box mags and extended barrels than you can shake a stick at.

lol...well i put the iron sights back on....and infact as far as i can tell its slightly more accurate than my RD, as i set the RD for long range...but at all ranges the iron sights don t do too bad, though i could change the front sight...couldnt fathom out how too...even wiht the help form above....but it dont matter, its pretty accurate as it is....went through about 600 rounds before it got dark....still runs good (touch wood)...could do with making the custom battery a tighter fit..it moves and shakes around in there....

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=44909

Theres my mod. Step by step. It is basically just for show. The annoying thing is that it does not retract to the rear further. The blowback kit looks ok but it noisy. It only goes as far as mine does. Waste of money to be honest, it's nice to cock it before a game and everyones wondering, how the???