Biohazard Intervention

Monk

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about a tiebreaker? Let's make this interesting and open to everybody. I'll throw in a free copy of Issue #8 & Issue #4 too.

What I want to know is simple...

Name the UNDERTAKER's gun: Brand & Accessories!

post-1145-1138164383_thumb.jpg

Yes, I know there'll be some guessing involved, hence why this is a complete OPERATION: BIOHAZARD package!

WOW! /o/, you guys are really on the ball tonight. Details gentlemen. Somebody already has several of the things nailed but I want an inventory, item names as well as brands and model numbers! Crandall's already got a head start:

1) -

2) -

3) -

Get the picture? (no pun intended...well, maybe a little!) :P

...you may even want to sleep on it since this will definately take a while! :nosleep:

Bulldust. When faced with an Armalite, I go "yup, that's an Armalite," then go off to look at nice guns. Geardos ejaculate three times (doubtlessly into their authentic Navy SeALS pants), before identifying everything on it.

I'm gonna guess it's a rifle, with a torch and stuff on it.

:zorro:

Bulldust. When faced with an Armalite, I go "yup, that's an Armalite," then go off to look at nice guns. Geardos ejaculate three times (doubtlessly into their authentic Navy SeALS pants), before identifying everything on it.

I'm gonna guess it's a rifle, with a torch and stuff on it.

:zorro:

Ok sledge, problem here is that Geardos are about "GEAR" Not the guns, you ought to know all the ###### on this gun, not me :P

Ok then, heres another guess

1) CA M15A4 RIS

2) Trigger Happy Tac Light Launcher

3) Surefire M900A

4) Classic Army AN PEQ Replica

5) AIMPOINT Comp M3

6) Classic Army Vertical Foregrip

While people are pondering the meaning of "gear" and all the crazy mods to the Undertaker's gun, I'd like to bring up one of the issues about the game.

What about the shotgun issue? That's a huge thing to consider. While I still strongly oppose AEGs on the field, shotguns are a totally different beast. No one is going to be pumping out round after round and mowing down zombie hoards with these, but they do add a new element.

I frankly can't see them doing more than giving someone the feeling of an edge, while adding several pounds to their gear.

Panic fire seems to happen often at Biohazard and most shotguns don't do well with that. I can see a lot of people double-pumping a SPAS and screaming as it jammed. Hehe.

Still, I am thinking about bringing a TM Benelli just for the sake of gunning down a zombie with a shotgun. While I was planning to go in LE/Fed gear, the redneck idea sounds really promising. Plaid hunting cap with fuzzy earflaps or John Deer cap. Ratty jeans and a slingless shotgun. Maybe a can of Skoal stuffed in a pocket as survival rations. Just the chance to whoop and shout " 'em are some ugly yankees!" might be too good to pass up.

Does anyone think they'd take a shotgun? Does anyone think it would change they dynamic of the game?

Monk, we can try this with INTERVENTION. We'll be using the INTERVENTION games to experiment with different ideas and introductions. I won't really change the website but we'll allow shotguns. I still want to keep the primary sequels to GBB/AEP only though.

P.S. The trailortrash will be considered the Bounty Hunters....Dawg!

(please don't read too deeply into that)

Okay gentlemen, listen up! To make this a bit easier :rolleyes: , fill in the blanks. Remember, I want to know what the gun is and it's accessories, names and brands:

post-1145-1138171992_thumb.jpg

1) __________ 5) __________

2) __________ 6) __________

3) __________ 7) __________

4) __________

Two of these items will be a total guess. One is visible in the pic and the other isn't really but makes sense when you "look." (btw, this training exercise will help with the puzzles at the game too! Just ask Monk! ;) )

Remember, this is for the OPERATION: BIOHAZARD II DVD and The NAM Issues 4 & 8! If this turns out to be a total stumper, I might even throw in free admission to the April event too! But only if it's a stumper.

Tomorrow morning (PST), I'll fill in the blanks with all the correct answers to date. I always wanted to be a game show host! j/k /o/ :P

Archived