SMOKE landmine available in the end of Feb.

madbull

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't use them in freezing weather and load them with Talcum powder (assume you live in high humidity) and you should be golden if they work like they are supposed to.

That is why I said to use Talcum powder. It's not affected by moisture. I'd also think you could wrap a lawer of plastic wrap around it loosly that will keep water out and be blown off when it fires

Just figure this will help since some people have already forgoten what was posted on the first page.

After several discussion on the forum, we decide to produce this low power (can't shoot out B.B.) + lot smoke (baby powder) + loud land mine.

We estimate the smoke will only reach to your knees.

Moreover, the retail price will be around $20.....

It is reusable and it use green gas "only"

Size is about 10 cm, kinda of small but you can carry some of them easily...

Safety reasons. If you are crawling and it blows in your face you would not be a happy camper.

or maybe because 15 BBs in the balls....? :P

I found this landmine on the madbull site (soz if it's been posted already - don't see a link to it). http://www.madbullairsoft.com/gl/product-ps-1.php?pa=PS01

35USD? That's only about 20GBP. Well, I'll say a lot more in realistic retail prices - going by AirsoftArmoury's mark-up on MadBull's tightbores, I'd say we're looking at 280% price hop (£14 inner's sell for about £40 on there :/) - that makes a final price of..... £55 a mine.

Sorry for the A2 rant, I'm done now ;)

A loop or something to that extent on the bottom that you can run paracord through would allow you to string your mines together. When you have multiple mines set up it would be a real easy way to collect them. That way you would not lose any mines when you go to collect them after a game.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived