Yet another M4A1 clone...Improving the Gene Pool

arivee

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Precisely.

If your on a budget, your on a budget and therefore this gun is ideal.

If you have $500+ then you would be mad to buy a lesser gun when CA, G&P etc already make guns of a similar spec to what your after.

G&P and CA have metal bodies, outer barrels, RAS and vertical grip(some models) already fitted!

p.s. What spring are you wanting to fit i.e. it's 'M' strength?

EDIT:

My CA M4, which does 326-328fps on a 0.2g can easily place shots on a man sized target at approx 40m+.

70ft/21m is pitiful! However, since it is the same as a Marui etc you would be able to upgrade it and also never believe what's written on the box.

It might be poor translation, getting around some local law or perfect straight line shot distance etc but I'm sure if you arc the shot ever so slightly, as you do with any airsoft, you will get an equivalent range.

You need a stronger spring essentially or increase hop/raise the barrel.

I have a 1Joule spring, 363mm TN barrel as well as other minor bits & bobs. In the UK you can only go as far as 328fps on a 0.2g bb for skirmishing(at 99% of sites) and whatever way the wind is blowing. That will give you max accurate range.

Ohh i just looked on the box it said 70ft but that could be wrong where did you hear 130ft??

Various places, plus common sense. A gun that shoots as hard as the AIM does is not going to only go 70ft, unless there's some strange function in airsoft guns that I'm not aware of. Doesn't seem to make much business sense to underestimate your product's range though.

Precisely.

If your on a budget, your on a budget and therefore this gun is ideal.

If you have $500+ then you would be mad to buy a lesser gun when CA, G&P etc already make guns of a similar spec to what your after.

G&P and CA have metal bodies, outer barrels, RAS and vertical grip(some models) already fitted!

Ok so i see on red wolf there is a classic army M15A4 for $300.00, with no rails, no fore grip, no reinfoced gears, no scope, no light, and no laser but in the end of buying all this it is going to be like 600-700 or more and doing this to an aim will bring your total down. but i have already bought the aim so there would be no sense in getting a ca or a g&g.

could some one that has this gun tell me in there experence what the max range is. some poeple have told me it has cr*p range and some say it has good range this is the only thing stoping me buying this gun

could some one that has this gun tell me in there experence what the max range is. some poeple have told me it has cr*p  range and some say it has good range this is the only thing stoping me buying this gun

I have this gun and i think that the range is really good but please tell me what you think is good range for a gun? :D

Hi I am the rep of AIM Taiwan, just informed by one of our customer that he found out one Hong Kong man is selling fake AIM M4A1, cheaper but unreliable quality. The package box of fake is different from our AIM M4A1, but shown as AIM M4A1. Please be care and not buy the fake one.

**This is the package of real AIM M4A1 -

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...ic=51110&hl=AIM

** This is NOT our AIM M4A1

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/indexeng.htm

http://www.51qbh.com/shop/gouwu/product.asp?id=936

Thanks. :flamed:

hahaha. That's pretty funny coming from a company that makes a fake Marui gun. I laugh myself stupid. Oh, the irony.

(Funny, but I don't see any graphics on the box that says it is a so called AIM clone only a possible mistake in description by the retailor)

That fake, fake gun must literally explode on the first shot considering the crappy materials top of the line established AEG's are made of. (Extreme sarcasm)

(Maybe, just maybe we should buy the fake, fake gun as I reckon it will actually turn out be the same quality as any AEG on the market and a bloody good bargain)

hahaha. That's pretty funny coming from a company that makes a fake Marui gun. I laugh myself stupid. Oh, the irony.

(Funny, but I don't see any graphics on the box that says it is a so called AIM clone only a possible mistake in description by the retailor)

That fake, fake gun must literally explode on the first shot considering the crappy materials top of the line established AEG's are made of. (Extreme sarcasm)

(Maybe, just maybe we should buy the fake, fake gun as I reckon it will actually turn out be the same quality as any AEG on the market and a bloody good bargain)

Well....... I also feel funny... but I contacted gunnerairsoft before and the store owner said there was a guy sold these guns to them and told them that this is "AIM M4A1" so they mark the gun as AIM on their website as well...dunno who did that thing........ :blink:

Maybe you can try a fake one and see how crappy it is... but what if it is as good as TM or CA... then ...I will consider to get one ( just don't tell my boss.. :P )

Talk about not having faith in your own product and improving the image of Asia's product standards. :D The hilarity continues.

Nice to hear a candid reply though.

mgyz3,

Sorry I was being a bit short with you but I was a bit narked at your laziness in not having a look around. However, today, I am in a better mood, especially after the above posts.

I personally would buy a CA gun from HK as it is cheaper and if you were to go with a CA CQBR which has a RAS, vertical grip, Crane stock etc it would cost you about £268 not including shipping etc. A one joule spring will be about £5 and an inner barrel will be about £30. Plus if you wanted to put in a different piston, cylinder etc then that bumps your price up.

If you buy from the UK then the gun will be around £350 and you can add about £5-£10 on the spring and barrel.

m4ris_spec,

I'd forgotten you already had the gun and I was going on what 5thElement said. That stuff would be fine, not to my taste as it is not really real operator stuff, but it would make a unique PMC esque gun.

Would like to know the spring rate your considering buying as I'm a little concerned about your use of hi-torque helical gears. If it is over an M100 then PM me as I can't discuss what gears to go with what spring if over the forum limit.

p.s. if you look at WGC there are numerous CA and G&P models in various states of RAS, Aimpoint, vertical grip and stock configurations. Have a look here:

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?c...ic%20Army%20AEG

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?cat=GP%20AEGs

mgyz3,

Sorry I was being a bit short with you but I was a bit narked at your laziness in not having a look around. However, today, I am in a better mood, especially after the above posts.

I personally would buy a CA gun from HK as it is cheaper and if you were to go with a CA CQBR which has a RAS, vertical grip, Crane stock etc it would cost you about £268 not including shipping etc. A one joule spring will be about £5 and an inner barrel will be about £30. Plus if you wanted to put in a different piston, cylinder etc then that bumps your price up.

If you buy from the UK then the gun will be around £350 and you can add about £5-£10 on the spring and barrel.

i would buy the ca m4 but i am short of cash and with the vcr bill coming in i need a gun soon so i will be getting the aim m4

m4ris spec = how far is the max range as i think 70ft is to short which is the range on the box

do people know who makes the best acog sight???

You've asked this 2 times on this page alone. You might want to search the forums, and see what you find. Anytime you ask for "the best", you will always get opinions. "The Best" thing you can do is do some research and make an educated choice. I mean, I think the best thing to take a bath in is warm apple cinammon oatmeal, but someone who does some research might think that it's a bad idea, and make an educated decision to use soap and water instead. :)

Archived