SCAMMED PLEASE HELP!

I'm from Michigan. About an hour away from Kalamazoo. I would definately give the Michigan State Police a call man.  I've got a good friend in my county's sheriff's department. I can talk to him about it and see what he thinks and pm ya, but I would definately call the Michigan State Police and see what they have to say about it. Here's the number for the closest post to Kalamazoo:

616-842-2100

Let me know if you have anymore questions and how it goes. I'll try and get back to you about what my buddy says. Good luck man.

and I have some deal with aber_guy11, he is a good person, u can trust on him

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that sucks and you don't even have paypal to back you up because it was a trade if I were you I would go to his house and **** him up.unfortunately it sounds like this guy knows what hes doing and he has probably been reselling the guns he has received.so you might not be able to get your guns back at all.

a guy ripped me off my wa infinity awhile ago, and we got a private investigator and found out everything about him, and what do you know, he was known by the polioce and they had visited his house before. we called the police there, but they couldnt help us, they said it was a civil matter and we couldnt sue him or whatever because he was in another state

Ok more news everyone, i called the phon number that i got from the address using a reverse address search. the man there is named chris elmore and says he doesn't know andything about airsoft, and he never got package but the fedex cleaerly said it was delievered. i even have a signature confirmation.

Ok more news everyone, i called the phon number that i got from the address using a reverse address search. the man there is named chris elmore and says he doesn't know andything about airsoft, and he never got  package but the fedex cleaerly said it was delievered. i even have a signature confirmation.

he's either lying or there's someone else in the house who recieved the package. definite foul play. dont believe his "innocence"

Not to ###### on your chips, but did you do any kind of reaearch on the guy before you traded? I would only trade if a known third party was a go-between, if I knew the guy personally or he had a good reputation from many posts/deals. I mean, sending your gun to a total stranger is almost asking to be ripped-off. What was the gun you traded? Was it a real one-sided deal, like a $1000 gun for a $400 one? And why would he even go to the expense/hassle of mailing a box to you at all? It only gives you more to go on to finding him and now you have physical evidence he sent you something.

As for the guy you called having a different name, it's either an act or he used a relative's address to get the parcel delivered to a place he could get it from. Maybe his uncle or father has no idea what transpired. Let him know and maybe he'll kick his *albatross* legal-like.

Don't give up, you at least have solid info to go on to find the guy and get it settled. Others aren't as fortunate and can only chalk it up as a learning experience. Most of these bad deals aren't pros and usually some punk kid who thinks he's got all the angles covered. By what you've said, he's taken almost no precautions of covering his tracks and is counting on you to give up due to the distance between you.

Good luck, and please be more careful in the future.

Not to ###### on your chips, but did you do any kind of reaearch on the guy before you traded?  I would only trade if a known third party was a go-between, if I knew the guy personally or he had a good reputation from many posts/deals.  I mean, sending your gun to a total stranger is almost asking to be ripped-off.  What was the gun you traded?  Was it a real one-sided deal, like a $1000 gun for a $400 one?  And why would he even go to the expense/hassle of mailing a box to you at all?  It only gives you more to go on to finding him and now you have physical evidence he sent you something.

As for the guy you called having a different name, it's either an act or he used a relative's address to get the parcel delivered to a place he could get it from.  Maybe his uncle or father has no idea what transpired.  Let him know and maybe he'll kick his *albatross* legal-like.

Don't give up, you at least have solid info to go on to find the guy and get it settled.  Others aren't as fortunate and can only chalk it up as a learning experience.  Most of these bad deals aren't pros and usually some punk kid who thinks he's got all the angles covered.  By what you've said, he's taken almost no precautions of covering his tracks and is counting on you to give up due to the distance between you.

Good luck, and please be more careful in the future.

I didnt do research because for the 2 and a half yrs ive been into airsoft, i've never had anything like this happen before so i wasnt really prepared. Now that i think about it, the deal was more in my favor.

ha! i got him baby! His real name is James Elmore, when i called the phone number i got off the internet, that was his brother. I have a picture of him now and several on his myspace.

:D i would kiss you if it were physically possible and not scorned upon socially!!

aight well as of right now im helping jordan2139 get his stuff back , were tracking him down and calling where he works and stuff lol , so far we have

Myspace link w/ pictures

i got his Xfire account with real name ( james , elmore <i think!> )

aim screen name

and we have the phone number of his home where the package was sent to ( he lives with his bro and fiancee )

and if we get the police involved we can probably get gamefreaks UMP/UMG back too

Archived