SCAMMED PLEASE HELP!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You probably dont want to be giving his number and screen names around to everyone telling them to sic him because you will probably just give him ammunition to launch a counter claim for harassment. If you wanna do something with all this info you found out about him its probably best to pursue a legal avenue first before you set the airsoft community on him. We can sic him all we want after we get both your goods back. :D

well sorry to bring the bad news into the thread..

I dont think any of these guns will be returned.. the guy popped on aim today and i was talking to him and he claims "He has no idea whats going on" and he also says that he moved out of his Brothers and Fiancees house months ago.. , also that his aim account got hacked.. So far hes playing dumb. So im not sure what else there is to do , we dont have any hard proof or anything.. :( hell i did my best

be returned.. the guy popped on aim today and i was talking to him and he claims "He has no idea whats going on" and he also says that he moved out of his Brothers and Fiancees house months ago.. , also that his aim account got hacked..

*sniff sniff* you guys smell that? it smells like...like....bullsh*t. And it seems to be wafting over from Kalamazoo.

Well here's the story, the guy's name is James Corey Elmore, he said his AIM account has been hacked and he couldn't get on for 2 monthes. There was a guy that scammed me and waited for the fedex guy to come to his house, signed and took the gun. He doesn't know anything about it.

Ok the police department called me today and told me that they went last night, but no one was home, they're going again on monday.

everyone! let's grab our AEGs and GBBs or M203, go on greyhoud(or plane) and rush to MI!

The cops, or violent trigger-happy monkeys?

Or compromise and send the LAPD...

Seriously though, good to hear that some progress is being made.

Archived