Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Operation Irene IV loadout:

Let's see if I can remember everything...

DCU's (Charlie Co. FTW!)

Paraclete RACK w/

- Battlelab tierred M4 pouches x4

- HSGI pistol mag pouches x3

- Tactical Tailor single 5.56 pouch

- Emdom BOMB

- BPG large upright GP pouch

- Tactical Tailor small radio pouch

- Supply Captain patch panel w/ name tape, calico jack, and mclmm meter patches

- Grimlocks x2

Supply Captain rigger's belt

Eagle Ind. Duty belt

Battlelab Low Profile suspenders

Uncle Mike's belt keepers

Safariland 6004

Alta knee pads (buckle version)

Camelbak Thermobak

Battlelab man-purse/ Escape and Evasion Bag (probably will fill with supplies and leave at FOB)

Nomex flight gloves

Merrell Sawtooths

Oakley M-frames (will have to wear my V-12's at Irene, though)

nice setup you got there man. ill be at irene too. DELTA CO. FTW :D

havoc, awsome pics too!!

abcderf.jpg

knee pads were down... sry heh

My Gear Loadout

SKD Multicam

Multicam Boonie (Not pictured)

Invert Recon wrap (woodland but inverted looks like multi)

Khaki Maritime Ciras

OD Hatch Knee pads

3x Invert Tan flags (USA!!)

other patch n blood thing)

Ka-bar Tanto (full size)

TM new Version M4 + FTK + M500

Tactical Response Gear Boots.

King Arms Nomex Gloves (Aviators.. )

Under Armour Heat Gear

BHI Spec Ops goggles (Not pictured)

n other stuff i didnt mention.. iono

looks good, i'd like to see some action shots or something where your ready to shoot though.

How do the new gen M4's shoot? especially when you have what kind of FTK kit installed? guarder I hope... I was thinking of doing a similar set up, but I gotta fund my TM M14 first. Is it accurate?

I've got a couple of nice shots of the DB-L in the Knife Pics thread. Aside from that, not sure what you want :P

I had it out last weekend hacking up long reedy grass (oops) so I could get a good view. Cut through HUGE clumps of grass like a hot, errr, Strider through butter.

Max Grips were about $60 or $70 plus shipping, if I remember right. Superb gloves, and a mile better than the Hatch ones I used before (went through 2 pairs over 4 weeks and one skirmish...).

looks good, i'd like to see some action shots or something where your ready to shoot though.

How do the new gen M4's shoot? especially when you have what kind of FTK kit installed? guarder I hope... I was thinking of doing a similar set up, but I gotta fund my TM M14 first.  Is it accurate?

ty. ide get action shots but no one takes it lol cuz everyone wants to play. anyways the m4 is pretty good. for some reason the Standard mag doesnt feed well.. it skips a round every 2-3 shots.. but the hi-cap loads flawlessly..

the FTK i installed is the Guarder m120 FTK. Gears, Bushings, Cylinder set etc.. just about everything but the gearbox and wireunit. its not my gun tho. its a friend of mine since i have a p90. and p90 mags dont fit in those mag pouches.

he paid about $300 for the Gun and FTK shipped. pretty nice. m500 was extra.

so yea.. if someone wants to help me =D i want to trade my p90 load out for a m4 or so..

me%202.jpg

Me3.jpg

yea.. i was running somewhere... P90 w/ GB-tech P90 QD Silencer

Edited by pingpong

believe it or not, but it's just a regular BHI STRIKE LBE with a few Spec-Ops Brand X-4's, TT Util pouch, TT pistol mag pouch, HSGI radio pouch etc.

I'm one of those "cant-stand-chestrigs-while-playing-woodland-scenarios" :)

(ofcourse i dont mind other using it, i just just find LBE so much more practical in the woods ;D)

edit: I do play in DPM, desert pants and woodland smock. the black stuff was just the clothes I wore to work :P

Edited by Bamse