German Bundeswehr Loadout

AdamLazzara

I hold my M16 anyway that's comfortable and allows me to get my weapon "Guns and Eyeballs" faster, same applys for my Airsoft guns as well. And Ubar..nice loadout man. Love the Tropentarn. What kind of Commo gear is that?

That isnt tropentarn :P

The radio is an SEM52a, it will do untill I can get hold of an SL with a headset

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry bboymax but you're not completly right... green string = INFANTRY

Jaeger, gebirgsjager and paratroopers all have green strings because they all count as infantry! you can believe me coz i wear this string allmost every day and I'm no paratrooper! I'm not sure if Panzergrenadiere also wear green but it could be possible...

green = Infantry

dark red = ABC Abwehr

red = artillery

orange = MP

yellow = Fernmelder

light grey = Heeresflieger

blue = Instandsetzungstruppe

white = Heeresmusikcorps

black = Pioniere

dark yellow = Panzerabwehrtruppe

pink = Panzertruppe

dark blue = Sanitaeter, Logistiker

i hope there's a little bit less confusion now :blink:

• 1 month later...
Well I just bought some fleck shirt and trousers, and an MP5 is on its way. Now all I need is some kind of webbing/vest to go with it. Everything I have at the moment is black. Not too keen on webbbing though so I'm not sure what I'll do about that.

Why don't you try a vest if you don't like webbing. Flecktarn have some great webbing, this is what I have: http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/fltvv1nx.html it's all the new IDZ/Molle system. Has a hidden holster, water bladded pocket and other stuff too... :D

CaRaBuS

Bundeswehr KSK impressions by another Russians:

photos061oo1.jpg

sorry to quote the pic, but what rail is this? i like it very much! :) at first i thaught it was a normal rail with the sticky downy bits chopped off but it looks like the RIS doesnt go all the way along the top...

any help will be greatly appreciated :)

You sure its a MG3, i thought that they had a cylindrical heat shield, and the mg42 had the rectangular one

Man after looking at pics i still cant tell, sigh im pathetic, my point was i didnt think that you could shoulder those in a standing positions because of the heat that would soon make friends with your forward hand, same reason they hip fire a hk21

You sure its a MG3, i thought that they had a cylindrical heat shield, and the mg42 had the rectangular one

Man after looking at pics i still cant tell, sigh im pathetic, my point was i didnt think that you could shoulder those in a standing positions because of the heat that would soon make friends with your forward hand, same reason they hip fire a hk21

I think you mean the MG36, it was a completely different weapon. the only real diference between the MG42 and the MG3 is the caliber, 7.92-57mm (8mm Mauser) to 7.62-51mm (.308 Win).

I think you mean the MG36, it was a completely different weapon. the only real diference between the MG42 and the MG3 is the caliber, 7.92-57mm (8mm Mauser) to 7.62-51mm (.308 Win).

MG34*

There are other differences between the MG42 and MG3, such as ability to feed nato linked ammunition rather than the solid belts

It would be physically possible to fire for that kind of position with little accuracy and the heat would only build up after a a number of rounds.

afg76.jpg

Archived