German Bundeswehr Loadout

AdamLazzara

Edith sez: Concerning the aforementioned "strange" carrying handle on the russian players G36, maybe he did the same thing I did. Take a look at my handle, it's a reworked TM-G36C-Handle (using a rasp) with ironsights removed, Flat-Top-Kit attached and some also reworked cheapo springer MP7 tactical folding sights attached. Looks like the "Calw"- oder "KSK-Handle", but for easy money compared to RS parts.

DSC00791b.jpg

flachundgruen.jpg

[x-posted "...in the field/posing", but I think here's another nice spot to show up]

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sorry to quote the pic, but what rail is this? i like it very much! :)  at first i thaught it was a normal rail with the sticky downy bits chopped off but it looks like the RIS doesnt go all the way along the top...

This is GB-tech alluminium top RIS rail.

It comes w/out any sights attached neither it has any install slots for them. Pure RIS for your joy :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Thanks for your comments ^^

Of course i use the Hk-69 in game, i use it with my Mp7, i have Madbull rubber Grenade an G&P 18 rouns Grenade.

Arghoslent93, i live in the south west of France, and Snow is very Rare, but with my team we play everywhere, as Moutain, and Moutain + Winter = Snow ^^

• 2 months later...

Archived