German Bundeswehr Loadout

AdamLazzara

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here's my not sooo 100% accurate impression ... besides I cant be bothered spending $$ to get Fleck rigs from overseas so I make do with a customised ALICE rig (ie: I just change the mag pouches around depending on which gun I use hehehehe) and spend the $$ to try to get more gunz!! :D

4474025a5411157550l.jpg

4474025a5297481358l.jpg

It looks like a TT Chest Rig, I had one of those and got rid of it, I liked it alot but I had to feed my IDZ fettish ;)

I would recommend just a Flak Vest and Webbing with G36 pouches.

I had a FLAK but it was an older style and sucked. I just sold it this past weekend and I am getting rid of my webbing as well...again..I don't like hoy it fits. I may just abondon the Fleck thing..I have had the worst luck.LOL. But then again Deset Fleck is so sick.

If your looking for the Mehler vest your better off looking it up on Ebay.de Dreamduck.de but I think he may have changed his name. Your better ordering from over seas.... its mostly all dry over here other than webbing.

Unless your interested in buying my IDZ vest ;)

Lol running around what 250$ without pouches?

@EverReadyEverWil

It is but they don't use that webbing anymore, only for training purposes.

Today they use the bristol vest from mehler. But they'll eventually be phased out for the idz system.

At least that's what I've read.

There won't be enough idz systems to equip the whole bundeswehr, so the webbing and the mehler will be continued to use in the future, even in foreign assignments.

Hope I don't sound like a total noob but i'm gonna ask anyway.

I have a FlakJacket, nice one no damage good colors ( I have 2, one is so faded there is almost no flecktarn left and one wich is perfect).

Well I left the protective fabric in because I like the weight ( like to have it as real as posible), BUT I'm expericing some problems.

The flakJacket has two shoulder pads, everytime I try to shoulder my AEG to fire the shoulder pads get in the way.

My question is how do you guys work around this problem, or am I the only one with this problem?

There won't be enough idz systems to equip the whole bundeswehr, so the webbing and the mehler will be continued to use in the future, even in foreign assignments.

Thanks for the info :) . But with mehler you mean the old or the new one?

@ Jack The Ripper.

You could just remove the armour from the shoulder pad of your choice and tuk the fabric under the rest of the armour. A mate of mine uses it like that.

Personally I haven't heard of anyone having trouble with it.

Archived