Marui M60 from WGC

SwisströM

I wonder how they can make it so cheap. Hopefully they didn't sacrifice reliability for price. I guess I'll wait until the reviews start coming out for it, before I purchase.

I've heard that it's pretty bad. TM spent a lot on the body itself, which is mostly aluminium. But they only include a plastic gearbox, so that you'll have to buy one of their new complete gearbox sets over time.

I've heard that it's pretty bad. TM spent a lot on the body itself, which is mostly aluminium. But they only include a plastic gearbox, so that you'll have to buy one of their new complete gearbox sets over time.

Are you kidding me? I know that G&g has put plastic parts in theirs before and that after 1,000 rounds or so, it gives. This is gonna be the stupidest gun on the market. Everyone is going to buy one and say its bad *albatross*, and then 1k rounds later, they are f'd. I guess that gun is out of my wishlist then...

Are you kidding me? I know that G&g has put plastic parts in theirs before and that after 1,000 rounds or so, it gives. This is gonna be the stupidest gun on the market. Everyone is going to buy one and say its bad *albatross*, and then 1k rounds later, they are f'd. I guess that gun is out of my wishlist then...

*attempts to hold back laughter*

;)

lol! do yourself a favor and actually read this whole thread :rolleyes:

Archived