8th grade dance help

ziggo99

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God is this thread still going on. I wish my thread wasn't deleted, but did you read my pm man. I want to hear an update on this? If you didn't ask the hot girl by now, you better punch yourself. You don't realize that this means absolutely nothing. Don't go through friends and be a p*ssy about it. Ask her already.

Yes, I got your PM, and I read it alot. And look at the bottom of this page. And I'm sorry your otehr thread got trashed. I want to read it.

I never remember me saying "All of ziggo99's posts"

But props on finding that CARE factory. When does your factory expect the next shipment in? Because it seems like your care isnt as good as quality as others. PLus, they give me free sugar cookies and shipping :D:P

I am in need of  good advise for my 8th grade dance, about a month away. Here are my problems. I'm single, and I'm trying to go with two people. The problem is that the one I want to go with I really dont know, but is really hot and I would be talked about and feel really good. But the problem is that I had my friends, because he sees her a lot more than I do, asked her 3 times for me, each time no. Should I give up at 3, or continue? And the other person I could go with I've known for a long time, really good friends. But alot of people dont like her because of many reason(stuck up, ugly, fat, bi*ch, etc). But I would have a better chance of going with her than the other person. So, person A or B? Next, (yes, I'm male), does it matter what I wear, or should it somewhat match what she wears?(no use talking to my brother, he's just worthless on this). I'll reply later on the color. The theme is a Cruise Ship. Also, we have a group of us that would go together. Should we all go out to eat before hand? I've never had to deal with stuff like this, and I trust you guys with this night(well, SOMEWHAT). I need alot of input. This isnt gonna help just me, but about 5 of us guys that I know .

Right, were a cork hat, like this http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/dress-up/acc/h...er/corkhat.html.

turn up to the party naked, wearing the cork hat, then sstart using you ###### as a lasso, and swing it above you head. Wlk into the place where there is the most people is standeing.

Make the people surround you in a circle. Then pull two badgers out of

your hat and start smaking them to the floor like a lunatic. Then end the dance by farting and swinging two badgers around you, in a marry poppings style dance.

All to the music from Marry Poppins !

O, and wear a bra made of coconuts too....

What Darklite said. If you choose to not follow any of our advise, I have no sympathy for the consecquences of your inaction. We all gave you advise, you keep asking for more, we keep telling you to ask her out, you ignore it. No more.

I do, however, suggest that you follow dafool's advise to the letter. Always.

You asked for advice.

We gave it.

You keep whining.

We loose interest.

You fail.

And I thanked the people for the adivse. But you were one of the first people to drop out. And I must say, it doesnt look like this post has lost intrest. But hey, whatever you like, I guess. If you dont like this anymore, then dont read it. The choice is years, and yours alone"( Our principle says that every morning)

What Darklite said. If you choose to not follow any of our advise, I have no sympathy for the consecquences of your inaction. We all gave you advise, you keep asking for more, we keep telling you to ask her out, you ignore it. No more.

I do, however, suggest that you follow dafool's advise to the letter. Always.

I will follow the advise that will let me have a good night at the dance, not at a jail(the showing up naked, being drunk, gettin laid, etc). But, I cant use teh advise yet because teh dance isnt till the 25 of May. So, I will continue to update these. And if you dont like it, then dont post, thats all I can say.

Well, I got good news. With now everyone now knowing that they want to go in a big group, yay for me. Now, I know I was told to get some balls and ask her myself,but I might not have to now. I sat down to eat lunch at school, and about 5 minutes later, they ask me if I still want to go with her. I said yeah, then told them she turned me down 3 times. Then they start yelling at her, HALFWAY ACROSS THE ROOM!! Yelling, HOW COULD YOU MARIA?!!??!?!(yes, thats her name, and nor do I care if I use it cause she wont find this).

Bearing in mind..

You have posted your schools website so we can no doubt find a school address on there somewhere.

You have posted the girls name, and I cant imagine there are that many Marias at your school.

Someone may find it very funny to print this off and send it to your school.

Bearing in mind..

You have posted your schools website so we can no doubt find a school address on there somewhere.

You have posted the girls name, and I cant imagine there are that many Marias at your school.

Someone may find it very funny to print this off and send it to your school.

why must you find a loop-hole in this? but I never thought of that... . Think I could get a mod in here to deleate that link and pic? Wait... U.S. school, U.K. airsoft website. I dont think they'll find me.

Archived