funny pics from the net

recon

WELL I guess he gets rewarded for arguing with me about an illegal substance.

Is it my fault for trying to clarify my past? NO! He just had to call me stupid. WHO THE *fruitcage* POSTED THAT STUPID PICTURE ABOUT WEED ANYWAY? I stated it was expensive and jowep stated arguing. I guess every one has to defend their addiction.

*fruitcage* you ghost    F___________________U__________________C______________________K

Siciro, I have a whole new look on you man. It's most definetily NOT cool to say a person you don't even know, has an addiction to an illegal substance that shouldn't even be discussed on an airsoft fourm! God he backed out of the conversation just let it go.

Umm well back on topic, just made this

Project1.png

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im going here while the rest of you can rot in hell!

http://www.strindbergandhelium.com/

OMFG siciro I saw that website on The Screen Savers, is that how you came across it aswell. It's really funny!

Jowep there are some great dokokun pics on GOOGLE lol. I'll post a make your own Domokun pic in a sec! :)

Found that ages ago.

Every locker in school now has a finely-crafted paper Domokun crushed through the little hole in the front ^_^

Roffle hahaha thats great. Funny locker story, my friend has so far this year put

-Nacho Cheese

-White Milk (Pint)

-Choclate Milk (Pint)

-Fruits

in his locker all open. it smells soo bad in that hall, good thing I'm in the back hall! A small paper Domokun with the text speech "It smell soo bad" will now be accomping his locker!

Roffle hahaha thats great. Funny locker story, my friend has so far this year put

-Nacho Cheese

-White Milk (Pint)

-Choclate Milk (Pint)

-Fruits

All open it smells soo bad in that hall, good thing I'm in the back hall! A small paper Domokun with the text speech "It smell soo bad" will now be accomping his locker!

Ah...memories of last year's 'Biohazard Locker' :D

Yoghurt, cheese, oranges, apples and Peperami were all fair game ;)

It's gonna suck though when some preppy guy/girl rats us out, which will definetily happen IE Skater Punks VS Preps! we normally beat the preps at stuff! I also just love being called "That craazy Gun kid" in my little skater puck group :D:rolleyes::D

www.strindbergandhelium.com

Crandall I found it thru www.boingboing.net A directory of wonderfull things. Its a cool blog done by 5 people who read other peoples blogs and collect the best onto bOINGbOING

I am sorry all for acting like an fruitcage earlier

ahh man, it's all good from the argment before, at least you've apoligized, which a lot of people I know wouldn't be man enough to do just that, i'm gonna give youy a plus on rep point tommorow for apoliizing, I really respect that in a person. Blogers that read other peoples blogs all day, sounds like a great big cycle to me :P

Archived