Public Apology

expvideo

Some politician- certainly the modus that old Thatcher operated under.

Possibly the reason she has no friends...

Personally, I think its a bit daft- never apologise? what kind of friend never apologises? sure, your friends may not NEED you to, but its all part of being a civilised human being, surely?

*remembers who he's talking about, in particular SLedge's enormous pile of used granny pants*

ah. I see. Fair enough then...

OK, so since the Sid incident I have been less than polite about Ivery, the person who hosts Arnies on his server.  I am posting this thread to apologize publicly for this.  Whether I agree or disagree with that decision is not important.  It was not my decision or my business.

And especially with all of the work that has been done to the site recently.  While we are all frustrated with the down-time, it is only because they are trying to keep arnies running smoothly.  It's necessary.

So here it is.  I was a jerk, I said some things I shouldn't have, and Ivery... I'm sorry.  No hard feelings.

Aaron

What the hell i'm i going to do with these 25,000 i hate Ivery t-shirts?

Whilst I am happy with Ivery for the work he's putting into the server, I never really see the point of these public apology threads, surely a PM is much more PERSONAL and simply stopping the behaviour is far more humble.

In the case of these threads though, they just seem to have a psuedo heart tugging and egotistical vibe to them, without any actual real honesty.

But that's just my view... :rolleyes:

Whilst I am happy with Ivery for the work he's putting into the server, I never really see the point of these public apology threads, surely a PM is much more PERSONAL and simply stopping the behaviour is far more humble.

In the case of these threads though, they just seem to have a psuedo heart tugging and egotistical vibe to them, without any actual real honesty.

But that's just my view... :rolleyes:

Shh, go back to MySpace with Lizzie.

Expvideo shake hands with Ivery

Ivery shake hands with Expvideo

Everyone happy?

Jolly good!

(as my old mate Tom once said on the planet Alzarius...)

Tom: Why can't people be nice to one another? Just for a change? I mean... I'm an alien and you don't want to drag me into a swamp do you?

You do?.....

Archived