Diemaco SFW (Export ver., Norske HJK edition)

nordom

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

th_DSCF9300.jpg

th_DSCF9305.jpg

th_DSCF9312.jpg

here it is.

the first version is, of course, a little wrong in some details. but if someone needs i can make drawings in corel of attachement to RAS, Also, You'll need to advance the CA default frame with epoxy or something, or i'll try to make a drawing of the single part attachment that will expand the default body, now, when i've got ready AG-C it is easier, than making it by pictures.

the lug is CNC machined of solid aluminium block.

here's drawing: th_agc.jpg

I've took away hanguard,sawed off all mountings to g36 handguard and all sling swivels. Than i made modification to the frame itself

th_AGc_lower_resize.jpg

and machined a new part of aluminium too:

th_AGC_upper_resize.jpg

it attaches over main AG-C frame and fixed by 2 vertical screws.

the drawings above are only for reference, cause CA AG-36 differs from real thing, and i had to spent two more days to make things work together.

As soon as i see, that many people are interested in this thing, i'll try to make new variant of drawings for exact conversion of CA AG36 to AG-C.

i don't know the final price, cause both the new parts and main CA frame should be machined and first i need to order CA AG-36. Modifying costed me more than 100 euro, that's without AG-36 price itself. plus, mean the shipping price for AG-36 from HK to me and than from me to You. I use only express shipping (EMS) to be shure, that it'll arrive safe, so the shipping will be rather expensive.

Archived