GCSE's

letterbomb

Hi peps,

I know quite alot of arnies are of the younger generation like myself so was wondering if anyone else was kacking themselves with all the pressure from GCSE's? Especially with the english literature exam being tomorrow morning. My mums head of english at her school (she teaches at a different one) and I dont want to disappoint. I've read all of the anthology poems and Lord Of The Flies to death. Also I need to get a good B in maths if i want to get into Warwickshire College rather then just going to my schools 6th form.

Cheers. :)

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's true. When i used to take my ROA years ago, nobody ever glanced at it. It was a case of "Can you lift this heavy box?"

Lifts heavy box

"That's all we need to know. You've got the job"

*Sigh* good ol' days....

Easier said then done, maybe if I had loads of revision videos, that would be great.  :P

Not really. I've sat 7 Standard Grades, 5 Highers, 2 Advanced Highers, 6 first year Uni exams and I'm about to sit my 6th Second year Uni exam. I know what of I speak :)

Also, as Gazchap says, when you get this far you'll realise that it's nothing to worry about. It may seem daunting because it's your first set of 'big' exams but trust me, the less you stress about them the easier they are.

but then you're an old hand hardcore. if you're just sitting your first major exams you don't know how it is easier taken rationally . he'll realise it's not the scary thing he seems to think it is when he is done.

Which is why I said

It may seem daunting because it's your first set of 'big' exams but trust me, the less you stress about them the easier they are.

To be honest, your school (if it's anything like mine was) will have hyped the exams up to scare you into doing far more revision than you need to. They also tended to make the mock exams harder than the finals for the same reason.

AHHHH thats why arnies is so empty at the moment.

seriously guys just chill and do as wella s you can., revision is no way to make up on 2 years of mucking around instead of working for it as my uni mates are discovering

if you screw up you can do them again at college on the government, so no pressure

Archived