GCSE's

letterbomb

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Havoc, i am currently doing a CV.

Then i have all day to sleep/laze around :D

Then i start the second year of college on tuesday and i will be asking about trying new courses.

So basically just sitting around doing *fruitcage* all and bugging lectureres :D

I thought i was on "enrichment week." Turns out that i'm starting my A2s for 3 weeks. Not a happy LJ.

6th form makes me angry - i may write down my feelings in poem/song/myspace bulletin form.... And then tear it up like the way it rips my soul appart! Or cut myself and let the anger our like a torrent of, err... not very niceness.

I could be getting somewhere with this.

"My day @ skwl"

I iz goin skwl.

It r nt kwl,

so i cut myself.

Nw evry1 payz attntion 2 me

n i lyk d@,

so i grw my hair

and do it agen.

Thank you.

Yeah, i start A2's for 3 weeks too. I dont know why i'm going to even bother going in, they'll just kick me off the A2 courses once they find out i've failed most of my exams....

EDIt : That and i dont want to do A2 on the s####y courses i'm doing atm

Exactly the same for me Letterbomb. I kept thinking during maths 'this next page must be where the hard questions start' and then i ended up at the 'there are no questions on this page' :P.

And with geography we'd never seen a past paper of that kind :o:huh:

Was weird in maths they'd just said you have 1 hour and i'd just been through and finished. I thought i had pages missing and was frankticly looking about to see others only half way through. I spent the last hour sleeping and looking over the paper doodling.

Yeah drewph good old 9 and 6 mark questions with only a 1 line question. :P

Edit: Ahhh i like this button.

Yeah drewph good old 9 and 6 mark questions with only a 1 line question.  :P

You think the questions are general and open, then you check the mark schemes and its very specific on answers, 3 different grading bands: basic, clear, advanced.. hey its all over soon |-), so which GCSE students are doing A Level?

Hey Drewph, I did those A-levels. Maths and physics were easy marks, but I dropped Chemistry after AS; way too much to learn. And Economics? well am now sitting in Leeds thinking about why I decided to do a degree in it.

Ah, whats economics like for A-Level, if you done it at GCSE, still pick up able? The teachers reckon you can. Is chemistry not worth the effort then? I'm wanting to go into engineering eventually, electrical or electronic.

Ah, whats economics like for A-Level, if you done it at GCSE, still pick up able? The teachers reckon you can. Is chemistry not worth the effort then? I'm wanting to go into engineering eventually, electrical or electronic.

I started economics at AS, and i managed to get my A, so yeah it's not that hard. Found it rather intersting actually. Chemistry is a lot of work, so if you're willing to put in the effort then go for it. I think, from memory, Chem and Bio for AS/A2 have the largest syllabuses (sp?). For engineering, i cant remember what the actual requirements were (had a load of mates go into that), but maths and physics help a lot, or so I've been told.

Archived