Semi auto 300fps M16 for under $50?

GSG9

Now i'm not sure if this has already been posted, but while browsing around on ebay i came across this M16 that is powered by the same little red caps that cap guns use. It has little shells that hold a bb in one end and a cap in the other. THe magazine holds 8 shells and the bolt moves using a battery.

It looks quite interesting.

heres a video

Question.

Since the motive power of the BB is by 'cap' .. or in effect, gunpowder, would not the actual name of this then be a firearm?

which then becomes:

A- illegal to buy in countries without a firearms license

B- not fit for 'for sale, wowzer! look what I found' discussions, as this forum is about airsoft?

Question.

Since the motive power of the BB is by 'cap' .. or in effect, gunpowder, would not the actual name of this then be a firearm?

which then becomes:

B- not fit for 'for sale, wowzer! look what I found' discussions, as this forum is about airsoft?

Yup, to my knowedge you can't buy them in the UK. (because of the whole propelant system).

Question.

which then becomes:

This issue has been greatly discussed in the other threads on this. The general concensus was that this is technically a firearm and that the people selling these will get in trouble for illegally distributing firearms, and people who buy these may have the ATF knocking at their doors to confiscate these "firearms" that were obtained without a liscence. So, you shouldn't buy these due to the legal complications that may ensue.

Archived