EvOrAcEr

jack10

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1.it is an a1 front end and they would not fit

2.the people i skirmished with back me up and say it is not worth the money and they said that you should refund the money

1: it says A2 in his sale thread.

2: Did you see pics before you entered the sale?

If yes, tough. You knew what you were getting when you agreed to pay what you did.

If no, then perhaps you'll learn next time to ask for them. Still tough. He's under no obligation to provide a refund, especially as he has offered to replace what you consider to be a damaged part that could concievably been his fault.

The problem with the stock screw is your own negligence, and I would suggest it is this issue that has lead you to demand a refund - you knackered it, so now you don't want it. :rolleyes:

1.it is an a1 front end and they would not fit

2.the people i skirmished with back me up and say it is not worth the money and they said that you should refund the money

I sold an A2 bud so they will fit.

And as said before i'll replace any parts you deem faulty that you weren't responsible for.

And as GR says, You did see pictures before you bought it.

Get them foregrips before they sell, then your back in action ASAP.

welll i took a look at the gun yesterday at the private game and the problems i could see obviously were:

foregrip has been filed so doesnt clip in properly,

no dust cover,

front jobby is for an A1 (i compared it to my mates A2 and yes they are different...

and finally the screw thread for one of the screws holding the butt plate on is stripped..

EDIT: oh and the trades have been painted over on the makers mark jobby, not vital, but a tad ugly i must say...

now i just took this at face value... and as he payed £160 (from what i can gather) this seems a little erm... bad...

thats just my observations. :)

No the point is, i don't want any gun back that i sell. The reason i sold it is i obviously didn't want it. So i'd rather replace parts he's complaining about.

And he paid £160 for the gun, Upgraded gearbox and Battery.

I'll send the following free of charge:

- Foregrips

- Dust Cover

- Lower Receiver- Not neccessary but i have one here so mayaswell have it

I'm not replacing the screw as i don't have a spare and i'm not paying for a part you seem to have destoyed for no apparant reason.

No the point is, i don't want any gun back that i sell. The reason i sold it is i obviously didn't want it. So i'd rather replace parts he's complaining about.

And he paid £160 for the gun, Upgraded gearbox and Battery.

I'll send the following free of charge:

- Foregrips

- Dust Cover

- Lower Receiver- Not neccessary but i have one here so mayaswell have it

I'm not replacing the screw as i don't have a spare and i'm not paying for a part you seem to have destoyed for no apparant reason.

no i don't wan't to be left with agun that has been patched up i just want a refund and like 5thElemaent says you would want to have the parts replaced so you obviously have a good rep and you are a fair trader so you should be fair and give me a refund

If you put the above parts on your rifle mate, you will have a full decent weapon. I cant see why you cant just leave it at that....

It would take probs 30 mins to put the parts on ya self mate...

It seems a bit fishy that you would accept this offer to me...

Its not that he's asking for you to send you the parts replaced back to him...

Martin....

Ghost has said this once in this thread, but as apparrently asking politely has obviously been too much for some members to comprehend, here's a recap:

Unless your name is Evoracer or jack10, or you have a valid and productive comment to add to this, please don't post. It doesn't really matter what member x thinks: these threads are here to resolve issues, not for uninvolved parties to post their opinions on those issues.

This is the second warning made by a mod on this issue, so I'm getting a bit firmer here. If I see any more such posts made, the posters can expect themselves to find their warning levels quickly increasing.

I've edited the irrelevant nonsense - again, and that's the last time it'll be done without reprisals. So please, do yourselves a favour and only post if you can offer something productive to resolve jack10's problems.

Thanks. :)

Ok thanks for all the info raised by third parties. Let's just keep it between me and Jack now as Marlowe says.

Right Jack, someone has just raised this point to my attention:

"I had a m16a2 and the front foregrip collar was the same as the one he shows in the pics that he claims is for an a1.

The thing is were those tabs filed (by the manufacturer, previous owner) so they'd fit better on the triangular collar. Why would a maker cast new handguards (as they could probably use it for other models (a3 & a4), if all they'd have to do is remove a couple of tabs"

But my offer still stands to replace parts, We'll have to research the definate part needed first however.

no i don't wan't to be left with agun that has been patched up i just want a refund and like 5thElemaent says you would want to have the parts replaced so you obviously have a good rep and you are a fair trader so you should be fair and give me a refund

I'll say this again.

You saw pictures of the guns condition before agreeing to hand over cash.

Whilst there obviously have been issues with certain parts not being in the condition you've expected, Evoracer has offered to replace all the affected parts free of charge - something he has no obligation to do, especially as he disputes the parts were in that condition in the first place.

The thing is were those tabs filed (by the manufacturer, previous owner) so they'd fit better on the triangular collar. Why would a maker cast new handguards (as they could probably use it for other models (a3 & a4), if all they'd have to do is remove a couple of tabs"

But my offer still stands to replace parts, We'll have to research the definate part needed first however.

i'm not sure quite what you mean by that :huh:

G_R/Marlowe- please dont hit me with the ban hammer lol i do feel my comments are valid like you mentioned and this is the last post im making here. Thanks

Well follow the rules then, They've repeated thereselves 4 times as people won't listen.

Your opinions are not needed.

Dogsuk was offering help to him so that helped the situation, your post didn't.

Anyway Jack, the parts can be fitted easily. Don't need to take anything apart. Sending the gun back to me to fit them would cost more shipping it. Mayaswell do it yourself.

And if you take the court option. Best of luck !

Right. I hope no-one minds me sticking my oar in.

I traded my SLR105 to EvoRacer for an M15A2. When it got here I was a bit disappointed because there were a few niggles with it like the ejection port not staying up and the charging handle not having a spring assembly. Mags also did not seat in the magwell but this was fixed quickly by a bit of tinkering by me.

To his credit, EvoRacer was perfectly happy to sort these out and sent me replacement parts.

When I was able to test the gun, I found that it didn't work. I have taken it to firesupport and they're fixing it. Apparently there is a problem with the wiring. Evoracer did tell me that it was in good condition before sending it, but I had asked him to fit a sliding stock instead of the solid stock that was on the gun before. Again to his credit, evoracer is paying for half the cost of repairs to the gun.

My personal opinion is that you should be wary when buying guns that Evoracer says he personally has worked on or modified. He doesn't seem to be very experienced or skilled at gunsmithing. He seems to be perfectly honest in financial or honorouable terms in his dealings, just not particularly technically skilled at working with replicas.

I hope I've presented this fairly.

• 2 weeks later...

you have to give the person 7 days and then they will recieve a letter from the courts which evo will recieve on monday/tuesday and age should not matter with the VCRB airsoft needs as many people as it can get and younger people should be given a chance

and have you not been looking at the mods posts it says no opinions only posts that will help the situation and i don't think yours does

Archived