TM Desert Eagle BioHazard 2 *Limited Edition

Onechance

Ok so its the old version with a new mag. Just looking at that site that Utty pointed out, you can get a decent walnut case for only $115 (£65) add that to the cost of the new deagle brought in the U.K. and it still works out cheaper (not including p&p) the only thing missing would be the 10" barrel and the grip. ;)

Just out of interest, what exactly was the whole collection? So far I've found out that there is -

The biohazard 'samurai edge' beretta,

The 10 inch desert eagle biohazard

What were the others? (also, I take it 'biohazard' was one of the resident evil games, or are the pistols from STARS members throughout the resi evil series?)

Biohazrd is the Japanese name for RE.

There's also an alternate version of the standard samurai edge, a standard RE DEagle, the Tanaka Umbrella revolver (forgot the model).

I'm pretty sure there's a couple more that I forgot.

tokyo marui made

biohazard 2 6" chrome desert eagle

biohazard 2 10" desert eagle

biohazard 3 limited edition m9

biohazard code veronica gold lugers

biohazard m9 jill valentine mod

biohazard m9 chris redfield mod

biohazard m9 "samurai edge" barry burton mod

biohazard m9 standard

tanaka made

biohazard 0 umberlla revolver 6"

biohazard 0 umberlla revolver 8"

there is also a box set of both revolvers

Actually it does look alot like that. And with Colt-style grips.

Except the Raging Bull's barrel is already vented like the Colt Python to begin with.

So I guess the Umbrella revolver could be partly Ragin Bull.

Quite a silly hybrid, really. Reminds me of those cheap chinese springer rifles.. hybrid shotgun/ak47/m16/super soaker. Whee! :P

For some reason I like this hybrid, normally go for real guns but theirs something about it.

It would be very hard if not impossible to make a real one as to use the Colt Grips it has a Colt Gripframe. This would be a major task to add a Colt Grip Frame to a Smith & Wesson Frame.

I have added smith n wesson M29 pachmayr grips to an umbrella revolver in the past, and they fitted perfectly frame has MOD 29 stamped into it, and it screams Smith and Wesson,

6 and 8 inch versions 3ft away from me keeping my Biohazard 3 and Burton Mod company ;)

I meant to post yesterday.

Why do people think the Umbrella has Colt style grips? It appears to be a pretty standard Model 629 with a Raging Bull style barrel with a built in underlug (not that different, really, to one of the Performance Center 629s).

Cheers.

^ Because the gun club i'm a member of used to have a Python as a Club Gun and I used it on numerouse occasions. The grips definatly look like Colt Grips, if however the frame is standard Smith they are Colt Styled but not actual Colt Grips.

Might be about to buy one so i'll know for certain soon.

Ah - I see what you mean, but that's just the style of the grips and there are almost limitless options in that respect.

The shape of the grip is the same as a standard 629, from what I can see. I don't believe they've mated the grip part of a Python toa 629. I'd be willing to bet that standard 29 grips are a straight fit.

Look at the angle at the top of the back of the grip where it swells out - That's the same as a 629, but totally different to a Python.

Cheers.

Archived