DEN Trinity....

HeavensSniper

Alright everyone, I have been in the market for a metal slide to replace my stock one since it broke. I have a WA SCW1 (Ltd.) Infinity and I finnally found a slide that I like and fits the looks I am going for. $110, in stock at DEN Trinity. Perfect.

Ooops. Not so perfect. Upon reading the product details, I see that it says it is for the WA Infinity Expert. Since I thought that the Expert and Ltd. models were pretty closely related, I didn't loose hope. An email to DEN Trinity would tell me if the slide I found would fit the gun. So I send it: Nothing too fancy, right to the point. I wait a week, no reply. No problem. Emails get lost, whatever. I sent another one: This time waiting a week and a half. Still no reply. A little agrivated now, I send another email (Don't worry, I didn't mention my anger in the email). After waiting another two weeks I still have no reply. Whats the deal? I have a WA I can't even shoot with two brand new magazines I havn't even filled with gas. My main question is what should I do about this communication issue? (Thats putting it lightly...)

Also, if anyone has any solid proof that this Slide (3rd Down) will fit my WA (SCW1) Infinity?

I am, to say the least, a little ticked. Any help or suggestions would be apreciated.

Den trinity is a fine retailer, they have no problems getting you the order once youve ordered it, (ive ordered from them several times, including just 2 weeks ago) but it seems if you need some info before ordering you can forget it, they dont answer emails.

What I would do is see if WGC Shop has what you need (even if they dont) and give their techincal dept a quick email and as them, they are very speedy with their replies and im sure can help you out no problem.

Yeah i'd say that HK retailers tend to not answer questions before you buy. I'd try getting a quote from them and in the comments section ask if it will fit your gun. That MIGHT work, not sure but i'm sure they read those since it's kind of important for them to read and answer those questions. If they give you a comment back it will be in the email quote you get from them.

i have ordered from den a bunch of times. I always find comms with them pretty bad, but if you buy from them, theyll ship quick and fast. However, i find that by the time they send me my tracking info, the package is on my door. Also, they dont answer questions. So only buy from them if u know EXACTLY what you want. Send for a quote, send money, and a few days you will get a nice package by your door. Expect them to contact you, answer your emails, you might be disappointed

wgc is a bit better in the COMMS department, but DEN has all the hard to find stuff.

ease of retailers are:

redwolf

wgc

boomarms

den trinity.

All equally reliable, but redwolf has the best CS of all four. I have no trouble buying from any of them.

That slide won´t fit to your Infinity. Experts have Novak style rear sights you have Bomar. Den doesn´t never answer to emails unless it´s about an order you have made. GnG is way to go, their site is a little crappy but customer service is best in town.

I have always found Den's customer service to be massively lacking.

Shame really as they have by far the most ammount of parts for WA's.

UN co. , Guns n Guys, Red Wolf and WGC have always been brilliant.

i only ever buy hard to find pistol parts from Den now.

Shame really, so much potential.....

The only orders I've made across the pond were to DEN, and I've never had a problem with them. Probably has to do with it being the summer, so every Jack, Fred, and Tom is out of college, so they're all ordering now.

I have the same gun as you, i ordered an expert slide it all fits apart from the rear BOMAR, as said above. I dont like De4nm they dont answer emails, G&G is my favourite but  sadly they no longer stock CA.

Pic with the slide on, please?

I don't really mind if it doesn't have th rear site, as I was hoping to put a red dot mounted on a weaver rail. I would prefer it to have the rear site, but whatever. I will check GnG for slides, though.

Archived