good new for any TM 1911 owners

phoenix360mute

There will be ;)

by Yia Dyi:

we_metal_colt.jpg

- Full Metal 1911A1 Blowback Pistol

Full Metal Hi-Cap is fully upgraded. heavy metal slide and frame.

Caliber : 6mm BB Bullets

Operate by high pressure Gas.

- Full Metal M92 Eliet II Pistol

Caliber: 6mm BB Bullets

Operate by high pressure CO2

- Full Metal A1000

Caliber : 6mm BB Bullets

Operate by Air pressure

Well... Technically KJW has had a full metal, single-stack 1911 available for over a year now :P

It just seems that no one stocks them anymore... Reading a few online reviews, like the one below, it's easy to understand why.

http://www.858airsoft.com/reviews/kjw1911single.html

KJ actualy discontinued production of the 1911. They actualy cut several of their products. THe silver M9's, the 1911 and I think the P14. They also went in and re-did the internals on the M9's to reduce trigger spring failure and something else which escapes me at the moment.

Actualy the P14 had all the same problems as the 1911. They actualy had all the same internals. A friend of mine actualy used a 1911 slide from a broken gun to fix his buggerd up P14. They all just randomly would decide to stop blowing back.

KJ actualy discontinued production of the 1911. They actualy cut several of their products. THe silver M9's, the 1911 and I think the P14. They also went in and re-did the internals on the M9's to reduce trigger spring failure and something else which escapes me at the moment.

Hmm, interesting... Was wondering why they just sorta' disappeared.

Thanks for the update.

Archived