Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

purplerabbit73

Funny Picture Thread

/os/ spam!

tw-98SE_gets_a_present-en.png

tw-DA_02-shared_folders-en.jpg

tw-file_processing-en.jpg

tw-group_photo-en.png

tw-torrentplz-en.jpg

more /tm/ when I get around to it... too bad only some people would get most of it :( and they've probably already seen them.

Worth a mention...

We've already decided that Arnies isn't the place for random 4chan images and we already have a thread for anime.

A LOT of the above pictures don't seem to be humerous (unless I'm missing something) so I can't really see how they belong here.

Be aware that 4chan spamming WILL result in deleted posts and warning points and enjoy your future posting. :)

This would be why I started a thread for the comic images I posted on the last page. I don't bother to read this thread, as it's full of lots of images that are absoulutely hilarious to about a dozen people.

:zorro:

Worth a mention...

We've already decided that Arnies isn't the place for random 4chan images and we already have a thread for anime.

A LOT of the above pictures don't seem to be humerous (unless I'm missing something) so I can't really see how they belong here.

Be aware that 4chan spamming WILL result in deleted posts and warning points and enjoy your future posting. :)

word.

This would be why I started a thread for the comic images I posted on the last page. I don't bother to read this thread, as it's full of lots of images that are absoulutely hilarious to about a dozen people.

:zorro:

A dozen?

Frankly, if you exclude the people who have anime characters in their avatars, I reckon the number of people who give a toss either way is, ummm, zero.