New Marushin 2007, for the WWII fan

airsoft-collector

m2 carbine, here i come!! are you sure that says 15 rounds? the m1 carbine short mag holds 14, im sure the long one can hold around 20

Can't really read whats before the 15 rounds, but I assume it's saying something about a spare or optional mag, especially since the MP40 or any of the other guns don't say anything about how many rounds they holds.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The MP40 looks really appealing... Although I'd like Semi-auto, (but then it wouldn't be accurate would it?).

When you mean accurate in terms of realism... yes, you're right. The original shot fullauto only.

• 1 month later...

Err, 8mm BBs cost nowhere nearly the same amount as paintballs.

Paintballs cost about 5-6pence each

8mms cost about 1.4-1.6pence each.

Paintball = more than 3 X as expensive as 8mm ;)

Yeah so 8mm is still about 10 X as expensive as 6mm, but you don't shoot 8mm fully auto anyway - until the MP40 is released anyway - and in any case the mags are not hicaps, you wont need to fire a full 300+ rounds in one go.

Plus yeah, the size is a lot nicer and closer to a real bullet kinda size. I love 8mm guns, got a fair few of them and they're all quite lovely :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived