Unbelievably Overpriced Airsoft Item

HannibalSmith77

Just sent him the question:

Hey there, I noticed that on many occasions you compared this to the gun which can be bought for around $100, stating that the item which you are selling is superior to it. Do you have a manufacturers link to the item which you are selling? Along with sone hard evidence proving that there are differences between this gun and the $100 off-the-shelf model? As from what I can tell, you're selling a $100 gun, with some accessories and an "assembly fee", totalling $500. Assembly of this item usually takes the best part of a minute to complete, and similar scopes can be purchased for under $50. BB's are no more than $20 Finally, you're not using the original box, which harms resale vale. So please, tell me, why can't I just save myself $300-$400 and buy this from any other store? Cheers!!

If he doesn't show the reply, then I'll paste it here for you.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who's up for asking all the same questions again??  :D

Idea! :P Everyone with an eBay account ask him why he charges $4000 an hour for labor! :D

fully assembled you do not have to install this gun i have done it in a profesioal maner so that you can play right away and not worry about the hastle normaly the barrel and mostly everything elce is not attachaed the the butt I have also included 2000 free premium grade BB's they are jet black so the enimy cant see them coming WHAHAHHAHA ideal for sniping this version is so accuret you can shoot people in the ear if they dont go out the first time (iv called where im going to hit the person in the ear and done it WHHWAHHAHAH I would recomend this to the people that are sneaky and have good aim and can lead the shot

ZOMFG look at all the spelling errors... :o That is only a part of the text. This guy deserves the title of retard. Note that the gun is used too. ;):wacko:

He responded to my email this time...

ME:

I'm very interested in the gun and would like to know what your groupings were at 100feet. I play with people who use super 9's, this'll be better right? And how long does the battery ususally last? Thanks.

Him:

Thanks for the question this is the most accurate gun I have come across like literally it is dead on accuracy. and lets say the enemy is about 100ft away then just turn the hop-up up like two clicks (making it red dot accuret at 100ft) and its really easy to do it reminds me of when[/b] in saving privet Ryan when the sniper adjusts his scope well you don?t have to do that but instead for the distance you adjust the hop-up. I set the red dot to 100% accuracy at normal (0) extra hop-up which still puts a back spin on the bb just not so sever and the further away the more spin you want but I have never gone above couple of clicks which is about 1/3 of its potential and I have really made a serious impact on the field. Regarding the question about battery this is a bolt action sniper which is sweet if you ask me and its really realistic. (not fully auto) but that also makes it more accurate because it centers the bb better to ensure 100% accuracy. I can do some test tomorrow and get back to you but honestly this is the most accurate gun I have come across iv seen the other but as far as I have heard this gun is way more accurate and quieter (and looks cooler in my opinion) when you shoot it. Also the master sniper shot over 100fps (feet per second) faster then the super 9?s and this tells me that it hurts more has to be more accurate because my gun will fight/shoot threw leaves and wind with much better success. Over all you will crush the pretty super 9?s and I can confidently say that the master sniper is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrrrrr arrrrrrrrrr more superior;) thanks for the question and have a great day

Ps I will try and do some tests tomorrow as long as its not raining because rain would rune the gun and I will get back to you with the results

Hopefully the gun is better than his spelling <_<

his answer.

basicly no you cant use hairspray or any gas in this gun but with other gas powered guns you can use propaine but I prefer red or green gas because its dose not have an oder that smells like poo and it wont give your position away dude to this problem like if your going after someone and all of a suden you can smell the propaine you know your close or right behind and if your using it it really stinks thanks for the question have a great day

Here's my question:

Hey man, this gun costs more than my car did.  Are you ABSOLUTELY sure it's this newfangled 'Special Edition'?  I haven't heard of it myself, and I was wondering where you got all the parts for this gun at because you said you assembled it yourself so that I could ask them how superior the Special Edition is.  Not that I don't trust you, of course, but I've had people try to scam me before, so one can't be too careful.
his answer.

basicly no you cant use hairspray or any gas in this gun but with other gas powered guns you can use propaine but I prefer red or green gas because its dose not have an oder that smells like poo and it wont give your position away dude to this problem like if your going after someone and all of a suden you can smell the propaine you know your close or right behind and if your using it it really stinks thanks for the question have a great day

He cant spell and he's a n00b...

Hah, he posted the reply to mine:

Hi there im also vry intrested in this gun can you please offer any proof that it is the special eddition version and not the cheap one becuz I want to make sure before I bid and I have been ripped off beofre. It aounds very accuret. Thanks and avoid bears.

I am trying to think of a way to prove it but basically there are just special differences that can be easily determined when using it the special addition master sniper will shoot a lot father and more accurate and I believe it has special engravings that the other dose not thanks for the question and I called CC military supply and tried to ask them what they are but there are really busy so there are not answering but I will keep trying and get back to you thanks for the question and the warning about bears and I am a serious airsoft player and I would never backstab a fellow airsofter thanks for the concern about the bear and have a nice day;)

His email is xsexywithwordsx@yahoo.com ? :lol:

Atleast he sounds very professional. And has that ever happened to anyone? Smelling someones "propaine" and knowing they are there?

Archived