Which do you prefer?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• XBOX 360
    • PS3

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But you have to know what the i and p stood for to search it...

Is the Interlaced Scan and the Interlaced Scan with Antialiasing supposed to look exactly the same?

Those were linked in the hi-def article :mellow:

I presume you don't know what anti-aliasing means, even though you should now :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-aliasing

It basically blends the edges of pixels, making them look less jagged.

i thought he had disagreements over the deadline he was set for MGS or something along that line ?

Along these lines, not that it will effect anything, but... my roommate's favored game, WWE Smackdown versus RAW 2007 was cancelled for PS3. They're still going to make it for Xbox360, PS2, &c., but not PS3. Pretend-wrestling fanbois will have to go to the Xbox360 for the next-gen pretend-wrestling game expirience.

:pirate:®

The guy is a game developer.. developing games for both systems. Obviously you know more though.

Being a game developer doesn't specifically mean you know what you're talking about when it comes to computer hardware. It's a very broad title to say the least.

I can believe that he does know though, it's nice to see him spouting any old carp just to anesthetise the masses :)

Archived