[B.o.E] Special Forces Group Game Pictures

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had Awesome Night Maneuvers this past weekend out in the West Utah Desert and Once again B.o.E is at it again and we were able to show you some insight into our Night time Operations.

Big Salute to all of those who choose to attend our Operations with a great attitude.

post-25-1240782443_thumb.jpg

Capt

Edited by Radrockin
Umm... I'm speechless. That video was AMAZING.

Were you guys using IR filters or just regular lights? Does everyone own NOD's?

Goodness, that makes me want to go and buy a tracer unit, dangit!

everything from the lights on the Humvee to the Lasers are IR. Their is only one light that is not IR and it is scanning to the west when Viper 5 is assaulting the compound.

Lots of guys have Nods.

Big thanks goes to the US ARMY and those involved as always. The PVS-14's were supplied to us buy Tactical Airsoft Supply. com they are indeed worht every cent.

Thanks for the nice words.

Viper 6 Out!

Which tracer units do you guys use?

I've heard great things about the SRC unit. Seems the new TM unit is pretty nice, too.

The SRC is dim , The Marui Tracer is what we use.

The G&P Mags aren't bright either, and the AMP just sucks.

IF your every out this way look us up!

rad

That is amazing Radrockin..hmm i always thought the marui unit made the bbs visible glow as well? Or does it just work with IR? Im not really to clear about such things myself.

It does in fact illuminate the rounds without Night vision however, The PVS-14 amplify the tracer rounds so it is very visual. The muzzle flash was unexpected yet a great addition to the footage . thanks for the nice words!

rad

It does in fact illuminate the rounds without Night vision however, The PVS-14 amplify the tracer rounds so it is very visual. The muzzle flash was unexpected yet a great addition to the footage . thanks for the nice words!

rad

Ahh, i might have to pick one of these little buggers up....hmm,

Also i agree that muzzle flash made that video look uttery amazing!

• 2 weeks later...
edit, im not going to argue this, its disrespectful.....info is in several places...

At any rate great pictures you guys must really put on some intense games.

The info is wrong, MA2 (later SO2) was a SEAL 100% for sure. He was not EOD attached to the teams. I know what sources your citeing and I can assure you they are wrong.

B.o.E hosted Operation R&R in respect for SSG Glycerin who was home from Iraq for a few days. Big B.o.E Salute!

We were able to caputre more firefights at our night operations

post-25-1241943692_thumb.jpg

Big thanks to all Operators and to our friends on Team Delta Force we look forward to the fight in June!

post-25-1241945032_thumb.jpg

B.o.E Oprators

post-25-1241944694_thumb.jpg

Lt Looking for the Kill

Again thanks for the fights!

cpt

Edited by Radrockin
What tracer bbs do you use in those units, just the TM ones? Or do you know of some that are a bit more economical?

We have found that the Madbull Dark Glow. G&G Green 100% Tracer mix gives the best tracer glow and The Madbulls and G&G rounds will cut through the foliage with a heavier weight. . I have used my fair share of rounds and G&G along with Mad bull would be best for illumination, cost, and effectivenessMadbull Dark Glow.

We had found that Airsplat glow bbs work for Saw gunners who need to suppress for less ;) however, the Airsplat ammo is inconsistent in weights one round is .16 then a .18 and they are suppose to be .20's

Rad

Edited by Radrockin
  • 4 weeks later...

12 Hour Firefights were what made this a great Operation D-DAY+65YR.

We had a moment of silence at the briefing for those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice on D-Day 1944.

Here are a couple pics from the operation.

post-25-1244612387_thumb.jpg

B.o.E SF, Ace Co. Team Army Knife kills in the pitch black , pistol kills from five feet out.. and high fives all around just goes to show how we roll here in Utah !!

post-25-1244612489_thumb.jpg

B.o.E SFC Nopi on the move.

post-25-1244612527_thumb.jpg

Samuri of Ace.Co is Capturing a way point while an allied fighter covers his sector, this is waypoint 3 of 6. The fights went until 0200hrs and the rain kicked in just at the end of the fights.

Integrity runs high in this sport/hobby/lifestyle !

Rad

Edited by Radrockin
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Hey, We had a great Muddy Rainy Slurry fight . we held Night Operations in the desert until 0230hrs 49 degrees and rain and Integrity driven operators.

post-25-1245661954_thumb.jpg

B.o.E and Co.

post-25-1245697060_thumb.jpg

myself with my G&G RK47 Supprot Gat, This rifle has been in my arsenal for almost 3 years and it has been a champ thanks to Ajax.

post-25-1245697098_thumb.jpg

Sgt Razor Suppressing fire on the compound.

post-25-1245697292_thumb.jpg

B.o.E fighters taking cover if any . The rain was an awesome factor . Preventing condensation on your Eye Pro, moving in open terrain while patrolling for ambushes = Awesome fights.

post-25-1245697327_thumb.jpg

600 FPS full auto bursts .. Glad your on my team.

post-25-1245697225_thumb.jpg

B.o.E fighters discussing options.

When you want to experience Utah Airsoft B.o.E style , check us out and get in the FIGHT!

The night ops were most excellent 7 sets of PVS-14s on the field. we had a Teasm of 6 aginst 30 and the six assaulted the compund and completed the objectives in 30 minutes clearing all enemy forces from the building and capturing the intel ARMY STYLE!

Cpt

• 2 weeks later...

Damn that looks cool. The 600 fps with FA is kinda scary though. Most fields I know don't allow guns to be FA when it shoots hotter than 400 w/ .25s. But, in many ways I think it is kinda appropriate, because having an MED range kinda limits your abilities in some ways, because 100 or so fps more than everyone else doesn't quite equal the difference in range/accuracy between real steel DMRs/SASSes and Assault rifles... How often do you guys host these huge games?

Damn that looks cool. The 600 fps with FA is kinda scary though. Most fields I know don't allow guns to be FA when it shoots hotter than 400 w/ .25s. But, in many ways I think it is kinda appropriate, because having an MED range kinda limits your abilities in some ways, because 100 or so fps more than everyone else doesn't quite equal the difference in range/accuracy between real steel DMRs/SASSes and Assault rifles... How often do you guys host these huge games?

Hey thanks for the nice words.

We fight like clockwork every other Saturday or every Saturday pending schedules.

If your in our AO look us up at www.blackopselite.com

600 fps isnt bad at all. We have been using HIGH fps 450 average 500.. for over three years while training with the Army and Tactical friends alike on full auto with safe engagements of 100 feet minimum with anything over 450fps.any SMG or Assault weapon shooting 320 ha a 20 foot minimum on full auto.

We give meaning to the Class and FPS . Realism is the name of the game.

Allot of teams in our area would rather fight with 400 fps at 20 feet which will cause more damage to tissue then a 500 fps shooting from 100 feet minimum RoE . If an accident occurs at a 400 fps Op with 20 feet minimum RoE chances are the accident will occur at 5-10 feet it will take place closer then 20 feet causing damage to tissue and teeth etc.. at B.o.E our distances are designed with Safety in mind at all times. If a breech of engagement happens with our standard 50 foot RoE then it will be at 30-40 feet not 5-10 feet on full auto. Hope that makes sense ?

My current G&G Ajax Custom is shooting 600 feet straight with burst hitting man sized targets in the center mass each time. I have a 100 foot minimum distance engagement

See you in the fight..

Here are some pics from our last fight!

post-25-1247629165_thumb.jpg

Lt Ajax with his Top Tech Blow Back Shooting 440fps

post-25-1247629296_thumb.jpg

Our Brother in Arms B.o.E Ssg Solid

post-25-1247629115_thumb.jpg

Myself with my 450fps Ajax Custom G&G (RPK) style GAT.

post-25-1247629015_thumb.jpg

This was a special Fight in a new Area of Operation set up for SSG Solid . Stay safe in A-stan bro.

cpt

• 3 weeks later...

B.o.E held Operation Broken Arrow which is our 3 year party in the West Desert of Utah With help from our sponsor of 2 years the US ARMY and TAS it was just plain ol BadAss Awesome

Some prizes were given away like an Ajax Custom G&G Magpul Toptech

CamelBak BFM

Eagle Industries Gear up the Wazoo (War belts rigs pouches)

Force Multiplier Combat boots

Tac Art DVD

and tons of other goodies and every one got a new Tactical Flashlight courtesy of the US ARMY outstanding !

This was a free event and the raffle was Free as well.

Operation Broken Arrow had multiple Objectives to be completed over two days of Battle. Objective like retrieve the downed pilot(200lbs) to capturing intel from the opforce base camp with out them knowing.. it was great.

here are some images from the days events!

Big Thanks to Arnies as well for keeping us in our thread for the full 3 years!! Arnies has to be the best place for information on Airsoft. Everyone from the Gear ###### to the techs to the new guy who knows it all makes this the best place to troll lurk and post to the international community!

post-26113-1249793759_thumb.jpg

B.o.E SF and Allies!

post-26113-1249793718_thumb.jpg

Ace.co honing their Ruskie Loadout .

post-26113-1249793802_thumb.jpg

Mercs

post-26113-1249793851_thumb.jpg

TEAM US ARMY

post-26113-1249793906_thumb.jpg

Taliban Conscripts

post-26113-1249794035_thumb.jpg

Intel captured by Team Army from the Merc Base Camp.

Thanks to all the operators in Utah, and California that came out to fight with Team B.o.E in the night !

We look forward to our next 3 years!

OUT!

• 2 weeks later...

B.o.E fought in high altitude at our Force on Force Operation. Quick Breaths long hikes and awesome terrain made for some top notch training and battles here in Utah.

Here are some of the images from the Operation.

post-26113-1251070719_thumb.jpg

B.o.E and Company ready to fight!

post-26113-1251070758_thumb.jpg

B.o.E SF

post-26113-1251070787_thumb.jpg

Members of Ace Co. doing their thing!

post-26113-1251070890_thumb.jpg

LT Ajax briefing the RoE and CoC for the fights.

post-26113-1251070817_thumb.jpg

B.o.E Moving Out into the fight!

Its always a pleasure to fight with all of our friends here in Utah.

"B.o.E own's the night"

Salute!

Rad

post-26113-1251071019_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Were still going STRONG here in Utah at Camp B.o.E

Big thanks To ACE Co. 1/19th SFG UTARNG for the hospitality.

gallery_47_60925.jpg

Battlefield Movement B.o.E Alpha 2 Moving on the Opforce

gallery_47_280239.jpg

Sgt Joker ready to get back into the fight. The road we used had allsorts of pyramid piles of rocks used for training. This was a intense place to operate.

gallery_47_76412.jpg

Gotta Respect The MARINES OOH-RAH!

gallery_47_163360.jpg

This is apart of the sewer system that goes into the Embassy MOUT site.

gallery_47_224348.jpg

gallery_47_228100.jpg

Thanks again to the 19th SFG for their blessings and hospitality!

Come on out and fight with Team B.o.E SF and Allies in the Utah Desert!

• 2 weeks later...

We had a great operation Black Tiger here in Utah.

We had our friends from all over the State including the Air Force, Army, and G&G on hand getting involved in the combat wargame fights and taking pictures which I am going to post up. Big thanks to G&G for flying in and hanging with B.o.E and thanks for the new intel on the newest Gun G&G is producing and its not an M4!

gallery_48_25707.jpg

B.o.E and allies @ Operation Black Tiger

gallery_48_1182362.jpg

pointing out the Op-force

gallery_48_751153.jpg

going over Intel

gallery_48_806271.jpg

Chief Airborne Elite Hua!

gallery_48_1751988.jpg

Black Tigers on Patrol for Ambush and IED's

gallery_48_343740.jpg

High Value Black Tiger target of opportunity.

If you are in Utah and you want to fight with B.o.E and allies ... just look us up.

I have to say the desert Heat sucked yet it was very worth it, the warm desert night air and tracer units from 80 operators is priceless.

gallery_48_602121.jpg

Thanks again to G&G for showing and all of our allies.

Rad