[B.o.E] Special Forces Group Game Pictures

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Again from Team B.o.E and Operation: Half Life

I will Start my AAR dedicated to a close personal Friend of Mine Team B.o.E Sgt Solid.

halflife037.jpg

Sgt Solid is going to be on his way to the US ARMY to serve all of us in our countries time of need or others for that fact!

SALUTE to you on this Memorial weekend for stepping up to take the challenge that lies ahead for you!

We shall fight when you return.

SSG Glycerin This one is for you!

halflife012.jpg

We call this the Glyc^^^

halflife007.jpg

Ajax your a gear whor.e man

halflife031.jpg

Get some!

halflife002.jpg

The TM Mac10 that Val from Ace Company Won courtesy of Tactical Airsoft Supply.com (guests only)

halflife058.jpg

The Realsword type 56 that was given away courtesy of TacticalAirsoftSupply.com (B.o.E only) Way to go Nopi.

halflife024.jpg

halflife077.jpg

IAF PILOT Who had to be extracted.

Goodtimes!

halflife073.jpg

ACE Co. In effect!

halflife101.jpg

The Package was AWESOME BIG SALUTE to SSG Nopi our 18C for devising and adding such a cool atmosphere to our operation. It was a great find in the Scenario.

I would like to Say thank you to all of you who made this Operation a success and we are pleased to see that EVERYONE in attendance won some GEAR! From sneaking behind enemy lines to rescue the pilots to the Mad pistol GANGSTA Fight To the Tactical Airsoft Supply

Give A Way To seeing our Warrant 03Airborne roll in from Flagstaff just to Make his attendance and Bomber Brauts & Machete Specials HUA this is what it is all about. The Tracer fights were abundant and it is the high light of B.o.E night ops. Thanks to Our Team Sponsors US ARMY, Tactical Airsoft Supply and YOU the Hardcore Dedicated motivated bad *albatross* operator who never rests in the time of combat! SALUTE

Lock n Load for the Next operation It will be a Day Op HUA !

Thanks again from All of us at Team B.o.E on this wonderful Memorial Weekend & Remember to Raise Your FLAG as high as Old Glory will let ya hoist her!

SALUTE to all of our Brothers & Sisters in the Armed Forces abroad and at Home who Raised their Hand to defend our Nation and to those Men and Women who did not make it home to their Families which keeps the colors on our Flag True!

SALUTE!!!!

remember there is no beret like a GREEN BERET!

CAPT Rad OUT!

www.tacticalairsoftsupply.com

Edited by Radrockin
Sgt Solid is going to be on his way to the US ARMY to serve all of us in our countries time of need or others for that fact!

SALUTE to you on this Memorial weekend for stepping up to take the challenge that lies ahead for you!

We shall fight when you return.

Tell him to bring a sharpie along for tagging bodies and prisoners.

• 2 weeks later...

Well Arnies,

Like clockwork we had Another Fantastic operation.. Codename: Green

We operated in an Area known as Shadow Valley close to the Heavens.

Thanks to the Team ARMY For the MRE's and the Training and the fights. Thanks to 187 airsoft, Ace Co., and our friends for good fights.

Green008.jpg

B.o.E & Co

Green136.jpg

UP THE IRON

Green078.jpg

Land Nav

Green111.jpg

Recruit reloading

Green040.jpg

LT hunting you out!

Green089.jpg

Good ol sponsor the US ARMY HUA!

Green021.jpg

This pic is dedicated to our guy in the 82nd ^^^^

Thanks again to everyone for calling their hits! Thanks to

See you in the fight!

Capt

man i wish i knew about you guys a week or 2 earlier....I just got back from utah (I stayed in Salt Lake and South Jordan) checking out the airsoft scene. O well maybe next time :(

You can Learn More about our Team so next time your in SLC or Utah you can check out the scene. Utah is home to some of the best airsoft in the world with venues all over the place to operate in.

See you in the fight!

capt

Edited by Radrockin
  • 2 weeks later...

Once again we had a killer Operation Crimson Mist.

The night was Black until 0001hrs when the moon poked out from the clouds to illuminate shadows moving through the bush. it was intense and it was AWESOME!

Team Army Smoked the Opposition with support from BoE A1 & Ace Co.

Here are some of the pics of the AO with the sun still out.

crimson003.jpg

Team B.o.E Ace Co Team Army & guests

IMG00139.jpg

The AO

IMG00141.jpg

Convoy

IMG00143.jpg

IMG00156.jpg

Ready for the night

IMG00158.jpg

Lets Fight!

Thanks again to those of you who dare to venture out into the night with Team B.o.E & Team Army

See you in two weeks!

Capt out!

Edited by Radrockin
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Arnies!

B.o.E attended a Regional Op on the Snake River in Idaho over the past weekend and we would just like to say Thanks to our hosts Team Delta Force and the Massacre Rocks State Park Rangers for the permisson to Operate in and all around the Snake River.

The night ops were great the cool breeze from the canyon rim and the Snake River really made this enviorment tollerable in the middle of July. The day operations were sweltering and you had to stay hydrated or your out for the count.

Big Salute to Team Army for outfitting everyone with MRE's on Friday and Saturday. Big thanks To Tactical Airsoft Supply for providing the supplies to allow Team B.o.E the opportunity to fight. We had 22 guys on our side with tracer units and it was intense. I used a 500 Lumen Tac Light that would blind and burn your flesh it was great. i will write up a lil review of the Tac light and why its worth the 200.00 bucks vs. you 20.00USD tac light. did i say 500 lumens!

Here are some pics from Operation: Masscure.

IMG_9941.jpg

B.o.E & Team Army with Co. ready to fight at night! AA for the win!

Massacre039.jpg

The Mighty Snake River which use to be 4 times the size of the Amazon 14,500 years ago.

Massacre037.jpg

Candid Camera

Massacre033.jpg

FOB

Massacre030.jpg

Dogbreath with his 515fps G&G Walnut M14

Massacre009.jpg

B.o.E Recruits Ready to fight!

Massacre043.jpg

Never Forgotten

post-2-1215893515.jpg

Here is the sniper rifle that was hunting down dogbreath at his fight. Can you say HIT at 200+ feet out with no problems!!!

Salute to all in attendance and for the greatsportmanship which is what its all about!

Capt

• 4 weeks later...

What a great Operation Warlord. With so many on hand for slinging plastic downrange with each other and coming together for a great Charity/Cause The Northern Utah Autism Program!

The Grand Total of 500.00USD and Toys was an outstanding contribution on behalf of all of Black ops Elite, Tactical Airsoft Supply, US ARMY, Team Delta Force, ReLLik, Ace Co, What can I say you all Rock.

We even had special visitors from Kenya who are here to sing a a choir on behalf of their country Simon and Ali It was Great to meet you men.

The Raffle was great and I think Everyone Participated and had a great time. The Winner of the Grand Prize Western Arms CQB Blow Back was HAWK. Way to go and thanks for your donation!

BIG Salute to Lt Ajax for Designing intense Scenarios HUA!

Big BIG HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY Warrant Airborne What a birth day to have on a Full Moon and the Two Year anniversary of B.o.E !!

The Hummer was great I thought using that to move around the battlefield and to collect and place waypoints was AWESOME. BIG Salute to Sgt Randall I am proud you are on our side Sgt HUA! And to all Team Army you guys Rock and I am proud to fight with and against you on the airsoft battlefield and I pity the fool who has to take the US ARMY on in a Real Fight! <-------With that said, the US ARMY were victorious in defeating the Conscripts by capturing the Net Channel and contacting the Afghan Mercs just in time to suppress the onslaught that was inevitable... way to go on thwarting that from happening US ARMY & AFGHAN MERCS

To the Conscripts! We made them think twice that is for sure. We had the first 3 waypoints and then we took inbound rounds from the US RANGERS and we scattered for cover and then all hell broke loose and I started to spotlight the US RANGERS and Attack Taking out 3 US RANGERS and then I was overwhelmed all I heard was MOVE FORWARD MOVE FORWARD. Its quite unnerving to he those words and know you are outnumbered and your time is limited then BAMMM!!! I took inbound rounds in the last stand. My Gun Went down and I moved Back to the Rear all while looking at the Stars and hearing firefights exploding all around me. Badass...

Thanks again to everyone who came out and to those who made the trek from IDAHO. Dogbreath Spector All of ya get a Big Salute!

and for once i didn't get shot by that l85 hah

Here are the photos from the Operation Warlord.

WARLORD014.jpg

WARLORD009.jpg

WARLORD015.jpg

WARLORD033.jpg

WARLORD026.jpg

WARLORD052.jpg

WARLORD051.jpg

SALUTE AND SEE YOU IN THE FIGHT!

CAPTAIN RADROCKIN

• 2 weeks later...

Great training B.o.E

We learn to fight as we train and train as we fight!

Big thanks to the US ARMY for supplying our meals

Big thanks to Herimann Sheriffs Department for giving us the heads up on operating in the Area for the future and we will be sure to utilize that Intel. Please if your going to be going out to Operate a simple phone call to the dispatcher of the area you are in will save you and the officers time in investigating the situation. Make sure in this day and age of Airsoft that you are working pro actively with Local Law Enforcement on where you will be and the estimated numbers of operators with you in advance. Together we can make this a harmonious relationship for all to enjoy.

SALUTE to the Operators in attendance on this holiday weekend.

We worked on great stuff that will be debriefed in our members boards.

We also welcome to the recruitment process Operator Joker.

To be the best you must train and B.o.E focuses on this concept in all we do on and off the field.

We would also like to give a Big B.o.E Salute to SSg Alpha on his promotion. He has served on Team B.o.E for almost two Years and he has been an example on and off the battlefield with sportsmanship and his dedication to to those less fortunate such as assisting in the international charity work of Operation Smile in Honduras and assisting in all B.o.E Operations, Ssg Alpha has also been called to Serve for his Faith in Canada "Quebec" or "Montreal" and he will be going on that journey in October. Way to go Ssg Alpha SALUTE!

Training830002.jpg

Ssg Alpha

Training830005.jpg

Warrant 03 Airborne

Training830003.jpg

Recruit Joker

Training830016.jpg

B.o.E Training and listening to instructions

Training830014.jpg

LT Ajax giving instruction on training.

Training830021.jpg

Chrono Station built from our dinner Box HUA ARMY!

If your in Utah and you would like to join Team B.o.E at our Operations Just send me a PM or check out our house B.o.E

Capt

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Arnie's,

We had the 1st B.o.E invitational on 09.13.08

AO: The Ruins

This as a great area of operation (known to Team ARMY as Babylon) and it was awesome getting hunted by ARMY Sappers, ARMY Snipers, and all around great sportsman. I have to just say Fighting Team Army, Ace Co., 187, Section 8 and Company is always a high fiven time thanks for your sportsmanship on and off the Airsoft Battlefield Gents and Lass's.

BoEInventational062.jpg

Ssg Alpha on the wailing Wall with the Bullhorn. Physiological at its best and I tell ya Everyone was out for that Bull Horn and we kept them hunting for a good 1 hour until Team Army cleaned our clocks. SALUTE!

BoEInventational030.jpg

EmS

BoEInventational051.jpg

BoEInventational006.jpg

B.o.E and Co.

BoEInventational016.jpg

B.o.E Sapper HUA! even the Capt knows whats best ...Eagle Industries around his Chest! Badass rig too. High Speed!

BoEInventational060.jpg

Warrant 03 Airborne

It was great time in Babylon and we look forward to Operation Warlord II on 09.27.08

Thanks again to all who gave blood that day at the B.o.E Invetational

BoEInventational064.jpg

Well placed round with a GBB Pistol from 10 feet away!

Capt Rad

B.o.E

Edited by Radrockin
Wow that is very impressive. You guys deffinatly know how to have fun :D . I wish I lived somewhere close you Utah...

Thanks for the nice words,

We are fortunate to live in a State that has such Mass amounts of Open ranges for us to War game. If you ever make it out to Utah and your 16 + look us up if you want to join in the fight! You can Team up with Team Army and fight alongside their chain of command.

Salute

Rad

I went to Lion Claws, which is big and open, and it blew balls.

Well that is too bad you didn't have fun at lions claws, I heard John Lu puts on a great Operation.

We here at B.o.E don't worry about High Price tag's to enter ops or to come have a good time unless you want to talk about the investment we have all made in our guns and our gear!

We fight the Army in the desert in the mountains in the open in buildings and any where else they need us so that they can train to be the best fighting force in the world.

yes Even in the open.

I guess its all in the beholder.

For us this is what Airsoft is about ..

See you in the fight!

Rad

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy Arnie's,

We held Operation Warlord II (Charity event for Autism)

We helped Raise Awareness with the Disease while shooting each other in great sportsmanship fashion.

Thanks to all in attendance and for those who donated to the raffle and to "Diehard" who won the 500.00 Shopping spree to Tactical Airsoft Supply Way to go!

Our night Ops are starting to come to a close here in Utah with the winter months approaching. Our Next Operation is a sub for Santa OP and those details will soon follow.

The best thing about the Operation Warlord Campaigns is the fact the the Airsoft community here in Utah has raised over 700.00 in donations to the NUAP Charity and for that B.o.E SALUTES YOU!

Thanks to Team Army(Punishers) 187 and all in attendance.

post-25-1222646926.jpg

B.o.E and Co.

post-25-1222646889.jpg

The New Chrono Station and Markers with Audiovisual return. Thanks to RCT Joker.

post-25-1222646962.jpg

SSG Glycerin on top of Mount MuthrF^C3R (Thanks for your service Brother) See you when you return.

post-25-1222646977.jpg

Looking up MountMutherF%Ck#R

post-25-1222647026.jpg

Chief Airborne with his 550fps GAT!

post-25-1222653281.jpg

Conscripts doing PCI for the Night OP

post-25-1222647049.jpg

LT awaiting his prey....

Again thanks to all of you who gave to the Chairity as well as to your team in the fight that was intense with an estimated 30 tracer units on the battlefield with 8 way points Team ARMY won the "V" for now!

Capt

• 2 weeks later...

Good Day Arnies Operators,

The day was *suitcasey* the rain and snow was threatening our AO and we didnt CARE why because we are B.o.E!!!

We moved out on time and hit the AO Ready to Train, We went over our rule of engagmenets and then we proceeded with our classified Trainings that are exclusive to B.o.E and Recruits!

Big Thanks to B.o.E ToolMan for his Skills, the US ARMY for our Training Grub, And SFC Kingster for filling our gats with the GAS & We owe you KING!

The trainings are evolving each and every evolution. We will contiue to be selective in our recruitment process and qualifing for the TEAM first and foremost. If you think you have what it takes to be B.o.E then B.o.E Challenges YOU to bring it! If you are intersted in joing then make a post in the proper places on THESE FORUMSand if you get the opportunity to attend a qualifing training then GOOD on YOU!

We want to encourage those of you who want what we have to step up and bring your skills and tactical ability to the table. Weakness need not apply period.

Again thanks to all of you who made the Training

Training027.jpg

Training024-1.jpg

Training019-1.jpg

Training009-1.jpg

Training016-1.jpg

Training017-1.jpg

Glyc ^^ this one is for you^^

Training032.jpg

Training004-1.jpg

Firing line

Training026-1.jpg

Chicken Hawk after been givin instruction on basic pistol drills ! Thanks Toolman for the training on the spot style. WE are all better marksmen because of your training. SALUTE!

Training036.jpg

Again if your not full of fluff anf you think you can bring something to the table whether it be tactics, passion, or overall sportsmanship then we want to hear from YOU!

Capt Radrockin

Commander

B.o.E

• 3 weeks later...

Training017-1.jpg

I'm not really the one to talk...but the little girl giving the finger because adults around her do it to ( perhaps tol her to do so.. ) ? I really can't appreciate that.

Other than that looks a very cool game. I dislike the propaganda about the US Army but hey, they're your sponsor! So no nasty comments on that ;).

Hope you guys all have more immerse, cool games like that!