Zero One - Word 'Slow' Comes To Mind

Kousnik

All been a bit hit and miss in my experience lately.
I think that sums it up nicely really.

Not myself personally, but my mate recently got into airsoft and i had been advising him on kit to buy etc. I said Z1 would be a good place to get accessories etc from. I think he has placed 3 orders since then, and two of those have encountered problems.

He had the same issues regarding being left uninformed of out of stock items, general lack of organisation (he cancelled part of an order, only to be billed and have the item sent to him after he had got it somewhere else) and slow processing / sending of orders.

Seems they are having a few issues over the last couple of months, something i find suprising being prior orders by myself have never encountered any major issues at all. Im not sure of the scale of their setup, but it seems to me they perhaps need a few more staff to make things a bit smoother and less overloaded if they are struggling as much as they appear to be.

There is sufficent funds on the card etc etc.

I was told on the phone everything has been processed and that my order was 'ready for dispatch'. Two weeks later I get the phone call saying 'it hasnt been dispatched'.

Not actually sure why though, I was left a message and was told they would ring back at a later date, unless I beat them to it.

Ive ordered from them many times, always took 7 day+ to recieve the item. I dont even bother asking for 24hr delivery anymore. They seem to take even longer. Z1 do have a large selection of stuff but they really do need to sort out there delivery times. Could also do with dropping the postage prices.

Its a sad afair when you can order from Hk and they take 2-3 days anf you can order from the UK (nearly every store) and it takes 5-7 days....

Martin...

I've found their upgrade work to be overpriced and not particularly great. I'm not the only person to have an M100 upgrade from them come out at around 280fps, yet they claim to test every upgrade before it goes out.

I've made all my UK orders with the up till now, but with recent experiences ordering from HK, it seems easier and cheaper to order from there.

I'm not the only person to have an M100 upgrade from them come out at around 280fps, yet they claim to test every upgrade before it goes out.

In that case you've probably got an air leak somewhere.

When they upgraded mine they clean the tightbore i had installed, they installed an M100 spring and they ensured the body pins were not going to fall out.

EDIT: They also had the gun back with me in just 6 days.

Most of the time I order from zeroone they are fine. However, a few people I know and I myself have had problems before now.

I ordered a 1700mah battery from them quite a while ago, and it didn't arrive. I phoned to see what the problem was and kept getting service-desk girls who had no clue what was happening. I ended up phoning 6 times over around a month, and finally I asked to speak to the manager, who was very helpful, and sent me a 2000mah battery at no extra cost. It arrived next day.

Also, a friend of mine ordered an M203 for his M16A1. They sent the 203 but despite ordering over the phone and telling them exactly which fitting kit to include, they put in the RIS kit instead of the A1 fitting kit he'd ordered.

Oh, and another guy I know ordered an ICS MP5A4 and bits, that got delivered OK, but it broke during its first skirmish. He sent it back for repair, and it came back allegedly fixed. But after a few mags it broke AGAIN. He sent it back to them to get his money back, and I've not heard from him since, but I suspect it hasn't gone well.

The bottom line is that zeroone are OK most of the time if you are willing to put up with 48 hour delivery, and they have a great product selection. But when it comes to customer service they SUCK. It seems like there is no communication at all in the offices at zero-one. So, if something does go wrong with your order, you are in for a lot of hassle and it may not get fixed at all...

I don't know what the hell has happened to them, they used to be a good retailer when I joined airsoft in 2004. Since then they have got worse and worse.

Oh, and it's nothing to do with their events or their warehouse move. This sort of thing has been happening for over a year. Havoc, I don't know how you've escaped unscathed but you're a lucky sod :)

just my experience, but i ordered a ICS M4 over the phone with them a month ago. They pricematched it over the phone (even though they say they wont, but I did it online and it somehow didn't get through) and even though it was about 4pm, got it out for next day delivery. Had good customer services there.

Yesterday, my safety broke. Picked it up and, as always, ensured it was on safe and tried the trigger. Good job it wss unloaded! Anyway, called the helpdesk, and got a lot of help, including options of repair (from sendng the whole gun back to sending the part out for home repair.)

So, so far all good. Will wait until i get my lower gearbox back to comment on the workmanship, but from an ordering/customer services point of view, no problems here.

just my experience, but i ordered a ICS M4 over the phone with them a month ago. They pricematched it over the phone (even though they say they wont, but I did it online and it somehow didn't get through) and even though it was about 4pm, got it out for next day delivery. Had good customer services there.

Yesterday, my safety broke. Picked it up and, as always, ensured it was on safe and tried the trigger. Good job it wss unloaded! Anyway, called the helpdesk, and got a lot of help, including options of repair (from sendng the whole gun back to sending the part out for home repair.)

So, so far all good. Will wait until i get my lower gearbox back to comment on the workmanship, but from an ordering/customer services point of view, no problems here.

Yesterday, my safety broke.  Picked it up and, as always, ensured it was on safe and tried the trigger.  Good job it wss unloaded! Anyway, called the helpdesk, and got a lot of help, including options of repair (from sendng the whole gun back to sending the part out for home repair.)

Isn't their helpdesk a premium rate 09 number?

Archived