Best P226?

101matt1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey man, Im going to say this as bluntly as possible in an effort to get some of this flaming off you from everywhere. Save your money, use the search button and buy kit that works for your impression loadout, dont try to half-*albatross* it man. All in all, youll be a hell of a lot happier with your kit, and your guns. Save the money for the TM, save the money for the GP gear, save your money for the fun tidbits and your kit will come together nicely. Just some advice from a kid that took a whole lot more *beep* than you can concieve. :)

I agree with Blarney, though, in the fact that you need to save your money after you get all your gear first. Thats about $200 extra to get something that is somewhat mildly effective outdoors (i.e. no black). Slap on a nice red dot. Buy a silencer. Get a vest. Whatever. Gas guns are money guzzlers, from leaky mags to accessories. End. Of. Story. For skirmishing, I can gaurantee you wont even use it half of the time.

I've got such big plans for my Glock, though...

From the several sedo-impressions I do, I have never found the need for a gas pistol. Im only getting one because I have a holster for a real colt lying around, and it happens to be a 6004, so I have a very very good excuse to get a WA right now....other than that, focus on the TM rifle and the gear. If you must get repo gear, get what I showed you over PMs man, thats the best bet for a SEALs loadout. SPEARS gear is issued and its used, the ELCS is your primary rig, but if you can spulrge on the BALCS, go for it!

There's also the option of the Tokyo Marui Glock 18c AEP....

No gas (but no blow back) and fairly inexpensive magazines (which is good, because you'll likely lose a lot of them) with roughly the same range and ROF as an AEG, but not as much hitting power as either an AEG or a GBB.

I agree with Blarney, though, in the fact that you need to save your money after you get all your gear first. Thats about $200 extra to get something that is somewhat mildly effective outdoors (i.e. no black). Slap on a nice red dot. Buy a silencer. Get a vest. Whatever. Gas guns are money guzzlers, from leaky mags to accessories. End. Of. Story. For skirmishing, I can gaurantee you wont even use it half of the time.

I've got such big plans for my Glock, though...

There is no need for woodland camo, when I say woodland maybe I should have said, around outdoor large complexes. Plus, we play paintball style. As in 50 ft away or less, we always know where EVERYONE is, and if we dont we get a team mate to scout.

Along the lines of authinticity about the gear AND the glocks, the gear is completely authintic, other then the vest. They use the same kind, the pre assembled with pouches vest, but they use blackhawk instead of TE. They are pretty much the same thing, just the TE is less durable, etc. The pistol. I found MOST of the JPD SWAT members use G19's. KWA? I hear they are the best. (a little off topic, but at my hobbytown, they have them for 250 USD!!!) I will most likely get my gear first, seeing that GBB's can be more of a pain, finacially and phisically, then a help. Thank you for all of your help in helping me decide on

a- a loadout

b- a pistol

c- everything else this noob has ever needed help with :P

Thanks again, and if anyone has any other reccomendations for a G19 please go ahead. :) Thanks again to all! :)

Are you and the 101matt1 that posted a day or so back different people?  That post showed evidence of thought, and independent research :P

Nice one dude, hope you can stick with the plan and follow it through.

:blush: I am trying, I took a good look at my online personality, and I found this:

:book: (all of you doing reasearch) :rocket: (me being ignorant) :headbutt: (all of you going insane)

Sorry about my past behavior...

you dont need to apologize for it matt you just need to change it and everything will be fine :)

and i think that you should save your money and get some nice gear instead of fussing with a GBB, which are very very finicky, and you will end up spending way too much on it when you dont use it all that much. Not to mention the fact that your sidearm will cost more than your primary :blink:

you dont need to apologize for it matt you just need to change it and everything will be fine  :)

and i think that you should save your money and get some nice gear instead of fussing with a GBB, which are very very finicky, and you will end up spending way too much on it when you dont use it all that much. Not to mention the fact that your sidearm will cost more than your primary  :blink:

Oooh, yeah. I guess I could just use my HFC G17. Authintic enoungh!

For a SWAT pistol, why not try the Kimber SWAT Custom II??  :blink:

Here is a review: WA Kimber Custom II

First used by LAPD SWAT, then I believe other states adopted it too. :unsure:

Makes sense to me! :)

I think those are out of production for the moment, as WA are phasing in the SCW3 system...

(read sig...) Yup, it sucks, but its aheluva lot cheaper! :D

Rock a Glock, or the departments in CT and some of the SWAT teams use H&K USP's. As for your gear. I am on a geardo team called SNAFU so I am sure that I will get *beep* for this but there is nothing wrong with repro gear. Don't listen to the gear snobs that tell you otherwise. Your playing Airsoft..it really won't matter if you have on a Blackhawk vest or an OE TECH vest. There is a nice vest that is used by SEALS for VBSS missions, and is made by AMERICAN BODY ARMOR. These vests will run you in excess of 600$ for the real thing. Or you can get repro for 143.00$ made by WGC. SWAT teams use this vest as well.

Rock a Glock, or the departments in CT and some of the SWAT teams use H&K USP's. As for your gear. I am on a geardo team called SNAFU so I am sure that I will get *beep* for this but there is nothing wrong with repro gear. Don't listen to the gear snobs that tell you otherwise. Your playing Airsoft..it really won't matter if you have on a Blackhawk vest or an OE TECH vest. There is a nice vest that is used by SEALS for VBSS missions, and is made by AMERICAN BODY ARMOR. These vests will run you in excess of 600$ for the real thing. Or you can get repro for 143.00$ made by WGC. SWAT teams use this vest as well.

QFT

Its a sport that replicates combat with replica guns. So whats wrong with replica gear? People tend to say Real Stuff holds up well but your not using it on week long special forces operations that have gone to hell in handbasket. Youre using it for a day or two of airsoft. When your gears fails you, you have what a 5 minute respawn? When your gear fails you in real combat you might pay with your life. Thats why that gear needs to be better quality.

Archived