• G36
    • Mp5
    • CQB M4
    • Other

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a CAW revolver launcher.

even got space on the drum front for a smily face.

and seriously. dont ask what is the bestest gun, differnt people react and use things in different ways.

i can and do use an m60 in CQB, i also use an ak etc etc.

the best advise is try them all and then decide what you like,

personaly. they are all much the same.

I've scene blank firing MG42s used effectively in WWII CQB reenactments. Size raelly isn't as huge of a factor as everyone makes it out to be. Use manuverability is helpfully but if you use it right almost any full-auto weapon will work.

But I'd still have to say an MP5 w/ midcaps FTW.

http://www.firstworldwar.com/atoz/mgun_chauchat.htm

Ever heard of the French Chauchat Machinegun? It's probally responsible for more Allied deaths due to its faults than it cause to the Germans.

However the Chauchat machine rifle is recognized today as one of the least reliable automatic weapons ever issued to armed services.
Yeah I realized that like 5 Minutes after my first post. Hence Why I said (I think). I've heard mixed reviews about the gun. I just don't think I'd trust the gun with such an odd design...

This is an AIRSOFT GUN! Not the real one. (just for the record, do any forces use the P90?)

Yeah I realized that like 5 Minutes after my first post. Hence Why I said (I think). I've heard mixed reviews about the gun. I just don't think I'd trust the gun with such an odd design...

I would trust a P90 with my life if it came down to it.

These people do too.

The P90 is offered for export to military and law enforcement agencies — its sale is denied to the civilians in many countries due to its automatic firing mode and short barrel. Organizations that have adopted the weapon include:

* Belgian Directorate of Special Units and Special Forces Group

* Canadian Joint Task Force 2

* Cypriot National Guard

* French GIGN and RAID (They don't trust their guns so they use P90's :P )

* Greek Coast Guard

* Mexican Navy and the Fuerzas Especiales special forces unit

* Netherlands The Bijzondere Bijstands Eenheid and Korps Commando Troepen CT-units

* Pakistan Army Special Services Group

* Panama Institutional Protective Service

* Peru Special Forces

* Philippine Special Action Force; certain army units

* Special units of the Royal Thai Army

* Saudi Arabian special forces

* Singaporean Commandos

* United States Secret Service

Certain civilian law enforcement teams have also adopted the P90. Of special note, the Richland County, South Carolina Sheriff's Department[3] was the first law enforcement agency in the United States to officially adopt the P90 as their weapon of choice.[4] It is also used by SWAT teams in Washington, D.C.. The Indianapolis, IN SWAT and The Montreal Police SWAT teams have a few. Additionally, the P90 was recently seen in action in New Orleans in the weeks following Hurricane Katrina. There has been growing interest in the P90 in various police departments following the aftermath of the hurricane.

Archived