• G36
    • Mp5
    • CQB M4
    • Other

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd go for the P90

"The P90 is the ultimate system for operating in urban and other close-quarter battle scenarios." - http://www.fnhusa.com

Although I think that is slightly biased! :blink:

EDIT: Although I love the MP5-SD-A3. The silenced MP5 with the retracting stock. :wub:

P90, MP7,G3sas (the short lil thing)....and maybe some mp5 variant

the first 2 though are great guns (i have owned a P90...sold it because there is no CQB where i live). I still use my mp7 as a sidearm and it is so compact it would totally rock as a cqb gun. they make 200ish round hicaps for it

i have a mp5, i love her to bits, *huggles her*

I love the G36 but also have a firm believe that G36's are RIFLES and should not be allowed folding stocks, they're ugly, ment to be long and slender, not a c, ewww wheres the carry handle,

M4, classic armalite, Euck, many people disagree,

Mp5 offers the best, High power or the same as the G36 or M4 depending on your model, short gun, easy to turn round corners etc.

Offers,

Could go for a lovely bullpup design, gotta love the Famas, that gun is so boxy but it looks teh sex, reliable, I hear they're so *fruitcage* reliable and great for newbies, (not suggesting you are) long gun, not so much but as the mag is at the back with a bullpup design it gives the gun a long barrell

same can be said about the AUG, not hear much bout these personlley.

P90's, Ooo sexy little PDW's but heard they're quite inacurate, thinking bout dual wielding a pair for myself ;)

Hand machine guns, UZI, M11, Good, small but not acurate at all, i wouldnt suggest for a new

also to add, if going for a MP5, a K is good but you could easily get away with a MP5 A1/3 (folding stock) or A2/4 Solid stock,

I have a MP5A4, solid stock, good size but not too big

Hope this helps.

I used the p90 in woodland combat and it was very accurate. it was lacking in range (about 40-50ft...roughly 15m ...guessing about the metric) but range does not matter in CQB that much, now does it. ;)

only issue i had witht he p90 other than range was that it was too little gun for how you hold it. I'm about 6ft tall though.

I have to agree with the last statement, while as if you go for a good reliable brand most of it suits your personall opinion, if you like armashites, i mean armalites go for them or FN P90 them etc..

Best bet, is to go to a skirmish, talk to some people, try some guns n see which feel best in your arms,

I would probably say the Beta Spetsnaz. Insane ROF, good FPS, good range - 75-80 feet something like that. Nice and pointable as it is a compact little weapon, and the glorious 600 round hi-cap mags :D

I have an Mp5a2 and an M15A4 Tac Carbine. I have yet to use the Mp5 in a skirmish, but I have used the M15. Its got a good power and range, but even that I find a bit hard to use at my CQB site for assaulting. Its very very very good at woodland, but for CQB...I could think of better options.

So I would probably recommend the Ak47 Spetsnaz, or a small AK - Ak47s (retractable stock) for instance.

Ant :)

Don't be an Arma-Ho, the MP5 is a great gun. It's small, great for CQB. The P90 is probably great too, but it's very hard to find mag pouches. I'd go with the MP5, but if you want smething a bit more uncommon, the P90 is great too. (also, if you get an MP5 K variant, GET THE PDW. You can always fold the stock if you don't want it. I'd just go with a retract-a-stock normal MP5 though. :) )

Also, I've heard that the M1100 Revision is pretty good, the other versions not so much.

Archived