chavs (and alike) being idiots with airsoft

lilwoggy

ok, so today i was at school, as usual on the computers doing my assignment, when i hear the words "AUG" then "fires metal bb's" and finally "automatic electric gun"

so i got out of my seat to go have a look around and to my utter horror i find two of the most known dickheads in the school (pretty much equivalent to chavs, but they're to young to drop out) looking at airsoft guns, in plain view, and explaining to their friends that they're "going to buy these and scare the rival gangs with them"

now these two guys are the biggest stoners in the whole school, and known stoners, they think that going around and framing some kid by putting weed in his bag is cool, and generally hang around in a gang of even bigger idiots.

at first i was a little bit annoyed at the teachers, because i was once threatened with suspensions for being on arnies, even though i had a legitimate reason (was doing an assignment on airsoft, with the subject teachers permission) and these guys were not even being questioned by the teachers that walked past. but then i decided to not worry about it, because i realized that even if they did buy them, they would never get them. and if they did they would be arrested. (no airsoft in AUS)

but my main question to you is: What would you have done in this situation, would you have gone over there and told them to quit wasting there time, hoping to deter them away from it, etc.

and

have you ever had any similar experiences.

lilwoggy

I'd go over to them and talk to them as though you expect them to know what they're talking about. Wait until they hear you talking about FPS, ROF and ammo weight I imagine they'd get put off.

Also, I'm a stoner, though it's been a while. Please don't associate getting stoned with being a trouble maker.

in aus, the two go like bread and butter

although funnily enough they didnt even know how the bb's were loaded, and they thought they shot metal bb's

That would be a good thing, especially if you were able to see them destroy there brand spanking new £300+ quid AEG by attempting to fire metal through it.

Poetic justice for you ;)

I'd have asked the teachers why the unfair judgement.

Also, I'm a stoner, though it's been a while.  Please don't associate getting stoned with being a trouble maker.

I'm pretty sure he means that every day after school, they all get together and smoke twelve joints, not just your every now and then 'stress relief' puff.

Unfortunately there's no cure for idiocy. It seems to go with being human.

i have the cure. its called being an honerable, kind, good natured, benefit for sociaty and general nice guy.

:P:D:blink:

one day these idiots will end up getting our sport banned.... no wait.

The amount of times I have seen instances in Police TV programs here in Blighty, of Kids pulling away Police Armed Response units from their afternoon tea, because they think it's cool to show a GBB off to there friends at a busy high street bus stop...(No that really is true)!!

I have to say that unfortunately there is no known cure for stupidity.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

KierO

Archived