MP5K leg holster sign-up order.

Tariel

I have read the thread and had already said I wasnt up for paying more doing it like this.
Next you will be expecting EH to pay for any tax when the bulk turn up with him, just because it wasn't delivered to your door from the US. Christ, you spend more on a bag of excels than the potential domestic postage will be - is not such a rare item worth a few quid more ?. That and it will then be coming to you via Royal Mail, not Parcel Farce, so you won't have any depot treks to make on the missed delivery.

As above, if you need to pull out do so as soon as possible, or it risks holding things up

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It really is saving you more in the end, and I did already say that US buyers will have to pay two times for shipping. One from EI and one from me. UK buyers need to pay one from EI one to me to the UK and then one from Evil Hippie to get it out to you. If you just had me send it out individually to those in the UK you're going to be paying more. If you dont want EvilHippie to send it out and want me to send it to you instead, PM me with your adress. I also did state that I never had the end cost for the holsters, today I will be getting that and buyers may be looking at $75-$80 total USD in the end. This should be nothing to be discouraged about, it was expected for several pages now. I will be felxible about shipment options since it is your holster.

I'll chip in an extra, say a tenner, for now, just to help cover the extra shipping costs in the UK for people who are worried about it. Please don't worry about a just a couple of quid on shipping folks, the most it should be in any case is around £6 sent by special delivery - which is the most expensive Royal Mail method - and with a bit of luck I'll be squeezing them into the largest of those new letter sizes they rolled out a coupla months back, and by registered post the cost should be £2 - £3, no more :)

In any case stop whinging :P It'll be fine, it'll be fine, for gawd's sake its a helluva deal in any case lets just get on with getting these things!!

Okey dokey its just a quickie really.

I definately want one with the stock so its either PDW straight out or an MP5K and purchase the stock separately. How easy are the stocks to get hold of (price?) and are they easy to fit to the MP5K?

I believe the PDW has a slightly longer barrell - does it protrude into the flash hider or is the overall length of the gun longer than the MP5K (main reason for asking is can you remove the flash hider from the PDW?). Any noticable difference with this slightly longer length?

Cheers peeps

Well if you wan't a stock, PDW is your gun. With that gun a leg holster would do nicely. How about one? Anyways, lets get payment rolling because we are really close. If no one else fills in for the last holster, I'll buy it. O.K. read closely.

American buyers! Holster: $67.62 EI shipping: $6 Flat rate priority shipping: $5 Total= $78.62

U.K. buyers! Holster: €53.5 EI shipping: €4.7 Flat Rate international priority: €7.8 OR Bulk shippment to Evil hippie: Unknown for now Shipping from Evil Hippie to Uk buyers: Unkown for now Total(1)= €66 Total(2)= Unknown

For non-US/UK buyers you need to PM me with your location details so I can work the final price for you since it differs from countries.

My paypal account is retrocidex@hotmail.com

Evil Hippie will post his as soon as he finds out shipping through his part.

Yup, thats the main point of interest - are us UK buyers fowarding full payment to EH, who will then pass the appropriate to you Drake, or are we only sending EH the "once in the UK" costs ?

I wouldn't send it all to EH first and then he pass it to Drake or that will incur 2 lots of Paypal fees

Right now I count 7 UK customers, 1 Denmark, 1 new Zealand and one Unknown country. Rest are American orders. I completely forgot about Paypal, I would of been broke out my bank had I not included it. For American buyers total is $81.62, Paypal Fee was $3. From what I see, the bulk order to UK should not cost more than $20 so heres an updated list.

US-

Holster: $67.62

EI shipping: $6.00

USPS Priority shipping: $5.00

Paypal fee: $3.00

Total: $81.62

UK-

Holster: €53.5

EI shipping: €4.7

USPS International priority: €7.8 OR

Bulk shipping to EH: €2.4

EH to you: EH will let you know.

Paypal: €2.4

Total (1)= €68.4

Total (2 with bulk+EH)= €63 +

If you're going with option 2 then you'll need to wait on EH for that before you pay. Other than that, just start sending the money on through to retrocidex@hotmail.com on Paypal.

Shades and Hammer-nb need to PM me with location details.. Drayvn needs to specify his country.

UK-

Holster: €53.5

EI shipping: €4.7

USPS International priority: €7.8 OR

Bulk shipping to EH: €2.4

EH to you: EH will let you know.

Paypal: €2.4

Total (1)= €68.4

Total (2 with bulk+EH)= €63 +

If you're going with option 2 then you'll need to wait on EH for that before you pay.

That works out at...

(1) £45

(2) £42 + shipping within UK

So to be honest once we've added the cost of Evilhippie shipping within UK to us and extra to cover his paypal fees its gonna work out the same.

Looks like its easier for it all to go straight to Drake and he ship it directly to all individuals (if you're OK with that Drake?) - what do the other UK peeps think?

Drayvn is UK afaik - best wait on his confirmation of that though.

Sorry guys, dont get to use the PC often, lots of work !

I am in the UK. But EvilHippie i am in the Channel Islands, Guernsey to be precise, so my shipping would probably be a bit more expensive, so if you have time when you get all the prices and weight right would you be able to pass on how much it is?

I don't mind doing individual shipment out to people, that was my origonal plan. The bulk was brought up and I went with it. I think it's less complicated through me to be honest. Since I'm doing flat rate, it doesnt matter where you are. However I just want to clarify it for non-UK individuals.

I don't mind doing individual shipment out to people, that was my origonal plan. The bulk was brought up and I went with it. I think it's less complicated through me to be honest. Since I'm doing flat rate, it doesnt matter where you are. However I just want to clarify it for non-UK individuals.

I'll have one!!!

Don't have an MP5 (yet).

When do you need the money? (Slight cash flow problems due to being made redundant!)

Well you have some time but I would like to recieve it as soon as possible so we can get this underway. I say you have time because I know not everyone will pay anytime soon. We now have 25 full orders, you the man!

I'll probably be sorted by the beginining of the week. So Euros, Pounds or Dollars?

My bank likes to charge an extra £1.50 if I use anything other than good old Sterling through Paypal.

Archived