MP5K leg holster sign-up order.

Tariel

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I posted the price in euros for those in the UK to make it easier but I need the cash in USD.

No probs. Incidentally we don't actually use those Euro thingys in the UK. We still have the pound and the Euro is just there to confuse us.

Just tell us how much you want in dollars for them - including shipping, paypal etc.

When you ship them I'd appreciate the value quoted EXCLUDING postage and paypal stuff. Customs here really like their cut.

Sorry to be a pain but I really just don't have a clue when it comes to shipping and paypal fees. Especially when there's more than one lot to pay. Do you think you could take care of us complete morons by posting "this is how much you have to pay Drake, and this is how much you have to pay Evil Hippie"

And on a subnote, I think what you two are doing is fantastic. +1 to both of you when i get my holster!

Guys, for some reason Paypal isn't showing up UK adresses. When you send money, just include it within the note AND include your AA name (I would like US buyers to do this too.). Just in case and to make identification easier. One individual already did but, I'm not sure who he is. Sorry I didn't mention this earlier. Anyways, now is the time to send the moneyto get this underway. One started.

I reckon that it'll be easier and about the same cost anyway for you to sort it all Drake (makes my life easier too :P and as I still haven't been able to get to a post office to find postage costs out it gets things off the ground far more quickly & effectively).

Shipping to me will be for 4 holsters, my three and Shard's too, saves time & effort :) In that case, in fact, Shard & I would have been keeping a quarter of the holsters sent to the UK in any case!! :lol: well that was a large amount of work-up over very little, wasn't it?!

My fault completely, sorry for confusing the issue folks :blush:

Right. Well. Now I just gotta find that £135 in my spare trousers after `accidentally` buying a Tommy gun the night before last :rolleyes:

Brick: I have still not received your cheque, you need to get back to me with some detail of when it was sent or you have got to trace it yourself. If I hear nothing from you I will buy the extra holster AS WELL but only if I actually have the money for it. This may not even be possible so please, get it together mate :)

Edit: I don't mind paying $90 just incase, and as a small thank-you

Agreed, a little bit extra for beers is a great idea and I will be doing this too.

Planning to have mine shipped to a US address (just have to clear it with the wee fulla first); but failing that can I get a total price for shipping to New Zealand please. [cheapest option via Airmail, don't need insurance but DO need a tracking #].

Also, has anyone heard from White_Rabbit, as to whether he's still confirmed ???

I just realised how uber dumb Paypal can be. aparently my recieving and withdrawl limit is $500 USD. Now this is a problem because the end limit is almost 3 times that amount and I can only recieve and withdrawl $500 every month. So I might change this to my mothers account which can take more after I reach my first limit. I know this sucks, but I gotta find a way around it to avoid waiting two and half month to pay EI.

Totally - if your Mother's PayPal account is verified then that'll sort it out just fine :) (To verify your account will take about 2 weeks & all you have to do is check a detail through your bank account, but that'll just drag things out) so yeah, not a problem - in fact it would be handy if you could not get it sorted out until, ooh, say Friday so I at least don't go horribly overdrawn again?? :lol:

;)

I won't be able to pay until the end of the week. Drake ill need to PM you and ask you for a total price to me, as im technically within the UK, but its in the Channel Islands, which is offshore, so the postage will probably be a bit more.

Archived