Yay for university

Kyrian_Zenda

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I've just been thrown out of my university accommodation because of this, which sucks, considering the fight we had to go through to get the room in the first place. But they're going to help me find something in the private sector, and I have to go see this woman regularly. Well, thank God for that, I was I was actually in trouble for a second there... <_<

Still. *fruitcage*ers.

More explanation of what? Why I was thrown out? Because of the potential for mischief, I suppose, even though I made it very clear how safety minded I was about them, that they were kept out of sight, in a bag, which was under a blanket at the foot of my bed, hidden from view from the door. Also, the penalty was that severe because of previous instances where they had something similar happen, which essentially means I was judged and punished for the sins of people who've come before me.

KidScotland, if ever there was a time when I need your divine intervention, it is now :(

Yeh. Perhaps there should be a national campaign to make people more aware about airsofting and how sensible the people who do it really are. Otherwise things like this are going to happen more often. Maybe I should have taken them on a day out to Alpha....?

ZOMG

NEVAR 4GET

9/10/06

oh wait. nobody cares. it's your own damn fault.

BANPLZKTHXBAI

See, this is why I'm really glad I kept my gear with Ghost when I lived in halls.

Sorry dude :(

I need a big scary boyfriend to store my gear... :huh:

Archived