Wolf now stocking the RDS!

Cons

i still have one of the origonal RDS, got it when it first came out. in a way ists a shame that they re-released it cos i liked havin a *rare* item. but its great for all those who have been stuck with the sewage colourd TR.

well with the new RDS that one of the things that Mauri improved the glass on the RDS is now stronger than before. and i allways thought that it would be fairly easy to just cut and fit a new piece of glass if it were to get shot out.

Buy yourself a market stall springer which comes with a WORKING RDS. That'll supply you with a lump of the right sort of glass.

I just bought 3 springer pistols for $5 each (to provide a pistol and spare mags for a springer game) and it's left me with 3 cheap lasers and 3 cheap-but-functional RDS scopes.

If you were in the UK I'd smash one up and send you the lens for free.

Well i have just got mine and the lens on the RDS looks to be a lot stronger than the old one and is fitted a little better.

I used to own a TR and got this because of the red dot and i am glad i did as it looks cooler and i far more functional than the TR, the only niggle i have so far i you cannot unscrew the flash hider to put a silencer on it which is a bit stupid as the TR has this as an option.

p1010001ph4.jpg

curlyboy

Thats what i thought a first, but no. There is a very small grub screw under the flash hider, it's needs to be loosened before you can remove the flash hider. Odd how marui didn't include the correct size allen key, as IIRC they did with the TR version. It requires a very very small allen key.

Archived