What are you currently reading?

Chimpy

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished: AK47 The Weapon that Changed the Face of War. Point of Impact (Book Shooter was based on). Marine Sniper 93 Confirmed Kills, and Zombie Survival Guide.

Starting: The Bias Against Guns: Why everything you've heard about gun control is wrong. And the 3 other sniper books I got.

Spencer

Just finished: AK47 The Weapon that Changed the Face of War. Point of Impact (Book Shooter was based on). Marine Sniper 93 Confirmed Kills, and Zombie Survival Guide.

Starting: The Bias Against Guns: Why everything you've heard about gun control is wrong. And the 3 other sniper books I got.

Spencer

I remember those days. Currently I just read the engravings on shell casings.

Really though, I'm reading a biography of John Coltrane.

I just finished reading Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Fall Out by David Michaels. Not bad.

I Am America (And So Can You!) by Stephen Colbert was hilarious. Recommended. ;)

For school I finished Lord of the Flies by William Golding. Interesting to say the least. :)

Reading the Joy Luck Club by Amy Tam for school. I could pass... <_<

Going to start Invasive Procedures by Orson Scott Card soon. That and Point of Impact by Stephen Hunter if I can find it. :(

Edit: Yes, I am a book-aholic.

I remember those days. Currently I just read the engravings on shell casings.

Really though, I'm reading a biography of John Coltrane.

Heh. Be happy you can have shell casings, for now.

Oh and if we're listing things from school, I suppose I've read:

Scarlet Letter

Oddessey

Inferno

A Separate Peace

Beowulf

A Frame Work for Understanding Poverty and Nickel and Dimed (Both ironically cost nearly forty dollars)

All Quiet on The Western front

Song of Myself ( Do not read.)

Things Fall Apart

Rogue Warriors (All of them)

Ahkenaten ( Do not read.)

Othello

All together, this quarter has been a traumatic waste of time, save for the Inferno and The Rogue Warriors.

Spencer

Archived