CYMA's new M14?

happy.al

As they've sussed on the ASR thread, I don't think this is a CYMA, its MP-008 designation suggests it's a JP. If so, Gunner's likely to be one of the first to make it available. I've got the MP-001 VSR clone, and this M14 seems to share the same excellent reproduction woodwork, and hopefully will have the same high metal content. The CYMA M14 may still be just over the horizon, and it's nice to have the choice.

To paraphrase the great British saying - "Typical! You wait bloody ages for an M14, and then three come along at once." :)

As they've sussed on the ASR thread, I don't think this is a CYMA, its MP-008 designation suggests it's a JP. If so, Gunner's likely to be one of the first to make it available. I've got the MP-001 VSR clone, and this M14 seems to share the same excellent reproduction woodwork, and hopefully will have the same high metal content. The CYMA M14 may still be just over the horizon, and it's nice to have the choice.

To paraphrase the great British saying - "Typical! You wait bloody ages for an M14, and then three come along at once."  :)

MP00X guns are DOUBLE EAGLE.

The MP001 (VSR10)

The MP002 (AK47)

The MP003 (AK47S)

The MP004 (AK Beta)

The MP005 (XM8 short)

The Mp006 (XM8 long)

Makes you wonder what the MP007 is.

In the thread that's linked it also says it was been tested by Gunner.

If I was Gunner, I'd think long and hard before I put it up on the website - remember what happened with the L96? He should give himself a couple of days before he provokes the next feeding frenzy - he'll do himself an injury if he doesn't give himself a break. What's the point of making a bundle of cash if you never take the time to enjoy it?

hey....long time no see here!!

I still busy as hell!!

for the new M14, its code is MP008.....so you know....it is also made by DE, same manufacturer as KART M66.

But there is some MAJOR difference here.

(1) METAL gas block

(2) Much quiet gearbox, sound just like a TM!!

(3) butt trap door is metal and more detailed.

(4) CHEAPER, just $105

This gun is availiable since saturday. I got 3 boxes of it, all sold in 1 hour at my local shop!! today (monday) got another 3 boxes, and disappear in 1 hour also!!

it will be back a few more days later!! so if you are interested, you can go pre-order it.

I will put up some photo here tonight, also I will update my site with some more good stuff.

bty....the JG G36C (the good one!!) will be availiable tomorrow, I will update my site tomorrow also.

Thanks!

This is a Copy/Paste from gunners posting:

----------------------------------------------------------------

hey....long time no see here!!

I still busy as hell!!

for the new M14, its code is MP008.....so you know....it is also made by DE, same manufacturer as KART M66.

But there is some MAJOR difference here.

(1) METAL gas block

(2) Much quiet gearbox, sound just like a TM!!

(3) butt trap door is metal and more detailed.

(4) CHEAPER, just $105

This gun is availiable since saturday. I got 3 boxes of it, all sold in 1 hour at my local shop!! today (monday) got another 3 boxes, and disappear in 1 hour also!!

it will be back a few more days later!! so if you are interested, you can go pre-order it.

I will put up some photo here tonight, also I will update my site with some more good stuff.

bty....the JG G36C (the good one!!) will be availiable tomorrow, I will update my site tomorrow also.

Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I definetly have to get me one of these! Gunner... please hold one for me! money is on it´s way!

The "G608" model I saw a month ago? If you could, pretty please, take a look at the internals, we'd all be grateful. JG guns suffered from poor shimming and bushings - so I'd like to know if this problem has been pointed out and fixed or not.

Mike, yes the G608. I can`t promise I will have time to open it. try my best!!

ok, here is the shots:

de-mp008-01.jpgthe box

de-mp008-02.jpgnow it comes with a scope mount

de-mp008-03.jpgMetal gas block

de-mp008-04.jpgmore detailed muzzle nut

de-mp008-05.jpgscope mount again

de-mp008-06.jpgbetter wood grain

de-mp008-07.jpgmore detailed butt plate

the connection plug is reversed!! so you may need to re-solder or re-install it if you want to use your own battery.

the battery comes with it is pretty nice, 8.4v 1200mAh.

the gun should be 330-350 fps, It shoot through both side of a cola can.

F A O gunner ,hello dude ,PAID for my order over 2 weeks ago and still hear nothing as of yet,no tracking number ,no confirmation of receipt of payment,nothing...,I appreciate you are very busy but please could you sort this out fung thank you ,g (maybe empty your pm box as that is how you wished me to send a copy of the order)

Hi,

Ok this M14 really shines!

By the way Gunner if you read this please empty your Messagebox because i want to tell you that i want to take Airmail as Deliveryform.

RM (--)

Mail Fung direct at info@gunnerairsoft.com he replied to my mail pretty quick so he must be clearing his mail back log?

Archived