ANYONE PLAY AMERICAS ARMY

gundanwingrx2

Love it. It's one of the most realistic games out there. But still very very far from realistic. Honestly, would you play a game like real life? As Foxtrot put it nicely, you play games to escape real llife. SN Catch v22. Lately I've been playing other things though. GO SF_Hospital and Bridge!

Used to play it... got bored real quickly.

Sorry, if im going to be in an FPS (First Person Shooter) I'm expecting it to be fast paced.

Even Doom 3 is a little slow for my tastes, but the exceptional graphics and game play makes up for it.

Lets face it about AA: The m203 has an incredibly long/accurate range if used right - unreal for a game thats supposed to be 'real'

.223's.... Have no freaking kick people. I could go through a 30 round mag with an m4 at 25 yards and probably have a 5 inch grouping, 7 at 50.

Good maps: Agreed with the others... Hospital and Bridge.

Sorry, but I'll stick to my UT2k4.

I played it once upon a time, when it first came out. I take about as well to on-line games as I do to space travel :P If I play a game more than twice a week on-line, a little 'nerd' lightbulb goes off in my head, and I feel obliged to chop a tree down or something :D

Looks good though. If it had some kind of off-line schtick, I'd play it. But I guess that's what Ghost Recon is for, eh? :)

M203s are supposed to have long range... That's the only game where the M203s have the right range... AA is fun, but a bit slow at times, used to play with friends, but now my friends are hooked on other games.

Not equivelent range of over 1000 meters.

Their GL's and all, but they *do* have limits... which AA's seem to not have.

Might just be glitches they haven't picked up yet, but for example on bridge, or radio tower, you can, at the right angle from spawn, shoot it, and knock out the entire enemy team in 1 hit if they are bunched up - while in their spawn. (Bridge. RT is a bit harder, but you can normally get 2 or 3 people with 1 hit)

The 203 is right... most other games either have too much or too less drop on the round. ever since 2.0.0a patch hospital has lagged really badly, so now I try to avoid it and play MOUT and bridge more often. my integrated graphics can't handle it- on hosp outside I run 8 FPS

Let's settle this shall we? :)

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/sys...ground/m203.htm

Maximum effective range:

Area target: 1148.35 feet (350 meters)

Point target: 492.15 feet (150 meters)

Maximum range: 1312.4 feet (400 meters)

just joined a few months ago

I'm mango-shinobi...

I played the US west servers, japanese and koreans also when I was in Hong Kong.

I'm in england now, so I guess I can just go on the brit servers.

Mostly play pipeline, bridge (and SE), sometimes others like hospital and village (dont remember precise name?) but the players are too good/experienced/obviously spend too much time on it...

:)

I play occasionaly, names -Airborne- on it.. I play us east games usually bridge or moutain pass and sometimes sandstorm.. my comp is to slow to run maps like arctic though. I got 35 honor incase anyones wondering.

Archived