King Arms fN FAL

Shark413

hi, everyone i just got my fal,

i think there's a missing screw in the flash-hider located in the bayonet lug, does anyone knows the exact measurement of the screw, i tried using the screw from an m4 flash-hider but it wont fit.

Does anyone knows how to remove the flash-hider?

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sent them an e-mail in January about high caps, this is their response:

Jan 10

to: DerMann <dermann@gmail.com> 

date: Jan 10, 2007 8:39 PM 

subject: RE: KA FAL 

No releasing time has been fixed. Possible is February

Best Regards

Sales

I sent them another e-mail, 'twas more incisive, but haven't gotten a response. I sent it around Chinese New Year, so I should resend it in case they didn't receive it for some odd reason.

As it is with the high capacity magazines, I don't think they have a set date, but for some reason the month of May comes to mind.

I sent them an e-mail in January about high caps, this is their response:

I sent them another e-mail, 'twas more incisive, but haven't gotten a response.  I sent it around Chinese New Year, so I should resend it in case they didn't receive it for some odd reason.

As it is with the high capacity magazines, I don't think they have a set date, but for some reason the month of May comes to mind.

cheers i sent them an email around a similar time. as long as they are out by the time the l1a1 is out ill be very happy :rifle:

KA-FN-FAL-TAC-SML.jpg

I only have a Baby FAL ;-) I found the Large one just too unwieldy for me.

However have to say that all those Full Size Ones in this Thread do look pretty nice - Just not for me.

I have a question though - I managed to fit my RIS unit with no problems - But I am not the most skilled DIY Dude in the world.

I have just recieved by FAL Scope mount unit and I took one look at the instructions and though. Hmmm.

Can anyone advise me just how hard is it to fit the Scope Mount? There seems to be quite a bit of disassembly work required and I am wondering it I should attempt this or if it would be safer to handle the whole lot over to a Pro and get them to do it.

Any input would be most welcome.

Frag. Out.

King Arms haven't reveal the detail picture of its L1A1 version, only a blury photo. So wait and see.

err someone didn't wait for the pictures to load properly !

the picture was very clear and I will definately go KA internals again over Star POS.

I expect KA thought that many users would be using the FAL series on single shot rather than long streams of kiddy styled automatic

I find that even on burst the 110 mags seem to last forever

err someone didn't wait for the pictures to load properly !

the picture was very clear and I will definately go KA internals again over Star POS.

Can you share the KA L1A1 picture you saw? Because the only picture I can find is this, as you can see it's blurred to hide the details of handguards and flashhider.

ka-fal_seriesC.jpg

My FAL has failed me. After 7k rounds put into it, it is starting to double fire on semi and get stuck on full auto. It jammed the last two skirmishes and now it is completely unuseable. To make this even worse it is a biatch to take down so I have to have my local shop fix it. Have you guys heard of this problem with the FAL before?

• 2 weeks later...

Both my mags are skipping shots now, starting to get ######. The spring that feeds the BB's is fine, its rather strong and I have no quelms there. So I imagine it might have to do with the length of the nozzle that releases the BB's from the mag (whats that part called?) is to short. I dunno, anybody else having this problem?

I established that it wasn't the nozzle (in the gearbox) because it was cycling fine, so that was pretty muc the only other option.  It's weird because just a few days ago it was working fine.

Yeah, same situation for me, it was working fine and all of a sudden it starts not feeding...

scwitch the hopup rubber and spacer......its very bad! but what a good gun the fal is whit a good hopup rubber;)

I have a firefly bucking in mine so I'm assuming thats not the problem, thanks for the suggestion though!

Archived