Funny Military Pics

USMC grunt

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
c'mon guys, lay off u.s.m.c. already.

Why? He's already -1'd me three times for no reason other than retaliation, and he also -1'd Pyromaster, Kyrian_Zenda, Jagdraben, and sekiryu.

I also find it funny, he goes on to state in a +1 to Md0ggyd0g that:

cant give another American a neg rep point

I should point out that Jagdraben, sekiryu, and myself all reside in the United States, so you know.

If you want to talk to Marines, find a Marine Corps or other military forum. There are Marines here, but they aren't your hoighty-toighty Ranger-attitude-holding Marines, they're Marines who know what they've done and are content with it. They don't need to run around wagging their e-penis around screaming, "I'M A MARINE! I'M A MARINE!"

Why?

Because they don't need to convince anyone that they're Marines.

I would imagine that Viper's means exactly what it looks like. Probably linked to an H-game.

Mine is Sei i tai po-suta: Barbarian-smiting 'poster'-issimo. An adaption of the title of Japan's supreme feudal warlords.

For Sekiryu, you'll have to ask him. I don't know Japanese (at least not enough). I just study military history.

weaklings...

Says the guy who continues to -1 people for no reason at all.

stop playing with toy guns

Says the member of an AIRSOFT FORUM.

stop stalking me and get a life

Says the guy who continues to -1 the same people over and over.

Seriously though, maybe you should be going to sleep? It's a Thursday where I am, and it's 9pm. Regardless of where in the US you live, it's between 11pm and 2am.

They aren't stalking you. You're stalking them. You keep on giving them negative rep points for things that aren't offensive to anybody. What did you expect them to do? Ignore the fact that you gave them neg reps for no reason?

In response to USMC_grunt's edit: Actually, there are quite a few men who use women they find attractive as avatars. It's nothing new. Similar behavior goes back to the Second World War.

Archived