Arty Photos

screamin_weasel

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Render - which road is that photo of the 'foggy night' from? It looks really friggin' familiar.

I dunno, some random road near...Cummington, Massachusetts, maybe?

edit

But there are thousands of roads in NY and Mass that look exactly like that—with rocks on either side and such. I could see why it'd look familiar if you've ever been to the Northeast.

Wowzers....didn't even know this existed on Arnies :)

Well ya'll are probably bored with my gun pics ;) so here are some other images to become equally tired of :P

These are some client 'vanity' images of their rides from this summer as well as some other 'arty' car images-

RedPanelTruck3a_Med.png

66ChevyPU1a_med.png

56ChevyBW-Color1.png

Impala1a_Med1.png

MercuryBW1a_Med1.png

dodge1_bw_sml.png

55ChevyTail1_sml.png

And a 'product shot' of my own ride :P

AudiProductShot4.png

-next

I love the high contrast style and was very much into it not while ago, but I really think you should watch the blown highlights. They look good in many situations, but in a few of those shots it's just overdone. I imagine it's not easy with all that chrome and whatnot, a CPL would help a bit I suppose.

EDIT: Yes, that is indeed my real last name =D

I love the high contrast style and was very much into it not while ago, but I really think you should watch the blown highlights. They look good in many situations, but in a few of those shots it's just overdone. I imagine it's not easy with all that chrome and whatnot, a CPL would help a bit I suppose.

EDIT: Yes, that is indeed my real last name =D

Thanks! I apprech-

As long as they continue to pay me what they do to make these images however, I'm probably going to be customer driven ;) (no sarcasm or slight intended, been doing this for quiiiiitttteee a while, I'm an old dude :P )

And well done to you on the award! Feels great to get recognition doesn't it? Brilliant!

Slainte!

-G

Archived