Field Losses

Naked Singularity

It was a big event, and the site is shared with paintballers, so anyone could have picked it up. The area I was sitting at was right on the edge of the woods and in some semi-long grass. For all I know, it's still there, but I doubt it.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first time i fielded my DE, i lost the mag out of the gun. went to pull it just as i needed it, and it felt a bit too light lol. i hadn't even shot anybody with it. ever.

my brother always loses stuff, but most of the ime it gets returned eventually. he left a marushin 10.5 inch silver revolver down the site for 2 weeks, somewhere in a building or something. then it was given back to him, working fine hahah. i couldnt believe he had lost something so big and shiny.

ive lost thousands of bb's down there, but i dont mind.

Friend of mine lost a TM Beretta at Reading. Went back a year later, found it, covered in gunk, but it fired without any cleaning, etc.!!!

Yep. I've seen a neighbour at a local site return a TM M92 that had been lost six months previously & somehow ended up on their side of the fence. It had been lying in the hedge over the winter loaded. The marshal tested it shortly afterwards out of curiosity, it happily cycled and fired off the remaining rounds just like new. It was even returned to the owner that day. Sweet.

Good idea with the tape and the names :D saying that, one fella on our team (Red armbands) had a blue bit of tape around the magazine of his AK47. needless to say, despite the fact my other mate should have recognised him, when he dashed across the defended area to reinforce the front, he got shot as we glimpsed blue tape.. omg blue team infiltrator! Actually it was a heckuva good shot on my friends part :)

As for losses, I've lost an AK47 spetznaz mini-hicap out of my chinese chest rig, which didnt want to close properly (kept looking down and closing it but eventually it got the better of me), one KJworks Para ordnance magazine fell out of the gun in the leg holster (hated leg holsters ever since as they swing about and then the mag falls out to top that off) Had the rear sight off my g+g m16 fall off a couple times but not lost but have since replaced it with a normal handgrip sight. I've got half a mind to just lose the whole rifle however...

Funny story... a bunch of scousers appeared at alpha 55 one time, sort of a team they were. Lots of gear and no idea, they said... one dude, the leader i think, lent a shotgun (in woodland?!) to a teammate who promptly dropped and lost on of the shells. The leader gave him a right ear bashing, to which I piped in that it would probably turn up soon (despite none of my stuff ever turning up) and about five seconds after that, someone else turns up and hands over the shell :) like you could lose a bright red shotgun shell in a forest that easily...

I lost a UHC 1911 mag for a while. It was in his driveway and got hit by a car at least once. Also, my friends WE Dragon SLIDE came off the gun and fell inside the foxhole he was defending. I jumped in later landing on a paintful object. After cursing many times I looked down and saw a muddy, silver hi capa slide in the bottom of the foxhole.

Had the rear sight off my g+g m16 fall off a couple times but not lost but have since replaced it with a normal handgrip sight. I've got half a mind to just lose the whole rifle however...

*Best Tommy Lee Jones Impression* Lose that *generic Americanski assault rifle* and get yourself an AUG, son. */Best Tommy Lee Jones Impression*

Archived